PDA

View Full Version : Maurice Edu alleges racial abuse

agoo101284
10-21-2009, 08:15 AM
From the Daily Mail: (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1221919/Rangers-Maurice-Edu-alleges-racial-abuse-Ibrox-fans-Champions-League-thrashing-Twitter-feed.html)

Maurice Edu today claimed he was racially abused by Rangers fans after last night's Champions League thrashing by Unirea Urziceni.

United States midfielder Edu, 23, played no part in the 4-1 Group G defeat but watched the match at Ibrox and says he was targeted by his own club's supporters as he left the stadium.

Edu wrote a message on his Twitter feed which read: 'Not sure what hurt more: result last nite or being racially abused by couple of r own fans as I'm getting in my car.'

Not sure what's worse, the abuse, the fact that it came from his own fans, or the jackass who came on and commented on the article about "these pitiful lies from Edu."

Colonel Ronan
10-22-2009, 07:56 AM
That's what the Scottish are, scum.

CelticKing
10-22-2009, 12:58 PM
It's not just there though, go to Eastern Europe, you'll get same treatment. It's just the mentality there. (not something that I'm proud for, it sucks but that's the truth)

Colonel Ronan
10-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Go to Spain, England, Scotland, Italy, Germany, France, Bosnia, Ukraine and Russia and you'll experience the same racism -- It sucks.