Official Site Rules for SportsTwo
SportsTwo is intended to be a fun community. Keep this in mind, as all of our rules are geared toward making it this way.
- All posters with honorable intentions are welcome.
- This is a big site with a lot of members. You may not like every one of them. However, we expect everyone to at least respect each other.
- Respect the moderators, global moderators, producers, commissioners, admins, and other staff members of SportsTwo.
- Flame wars are not allowed. We do tolerate poking fun of one another in good fun, but hateful posts towards another poster are not allowed.
- Trash talk is allowed. It's one thing to call Portland's NBA team the "Jailblazers" and another to call their fans idiots. The former is allowed, the latter is not.
- SportsTwo is to be a work-friendly and family-friendly site. While there is no blanket rule on how to enforce this, it is completely the discretion of SportsTwo staff to enforce this rule and how to enforce it.
- Everyone is here to offer their opinions, so be prepared to have people disagree with your opinions. There is a difference between attacking someone's post (their opinion) and attacking the poster with the latter not allowed. The staff is here to monitor for such occurrences.
- Users who have multiple accounts will be publicly identified.
- We can't anticipate all of the things the staff may find unacceptable. Again, it is completely the discretion of SportsTwo staff to enforce any unwritten policies they deem fit, and you are expected to abide by these judgments.
- The staff is here to be of service any way we can. If you have questions or need help with anything, feel free to PM a mod, GM, Producer, Commissioner, or an Admin.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.