Encouraging Ballack News For Chelsea

Discussion in 'Chelsea FC' started by CelticKing, Sep 26, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

Encouraging Ballack News For Chelsea</p>

<span class="sommario">Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack has revealed that he hopes to be back training within a few weeks.</span></p>

The Germany skipper has been out of action since the end of April after undergoing surgery on a persistent ankle problem.</p>

The 31-year-old had struggled to break into the a rhythm in his first season for Chelsea, his position at the club further undermined by his omission for the Champions League group stage squad by Jose Mourinho.</p>

But with the departure of Mourinho, Ballack is likely to get a chance to stake his claim on a first team place.</p>

The former Bayern Munich star has revealed that his comeback from the double ankle surgery is reaching its climax.</p>

"It's getting better, I keep going with my rehab programme, I can train outside and I am quite happy now with the way we work.</p>

"I work very hard and I hope that I can come back soon," he told Chelsea TV.</p>

Ballack has been running in a sandpit to try to hasten his recovery rate but admits it is tough going.</p>

He added: "It is very hard for the condition but it is good for the foot so it is part of my programme now.</p>

"It is much better; I had to wait a long time to be at this level now, so I am happy. I hope in a few weeks I will be back on the pitch, I can train with the team and also be playing."</p>

[​IMG]</p>

</p>

2. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

He's not going to displace a healthy Eissen or Lampard.</p>

-Petey</p>

3. CelticKing

Agree, but he could take the place of either Makalele or Kalou. Maybe even Mikel.</p>

4. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

<font face="Arial" size="2">yea and with mourhnio gone and with rumors of him going...</font></p>

5. CelticKing

I would actually be glad if he went back to the german league, or some place else. Somewhere where he'd actually get to play.</p>

6. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

<font face="Arial" size="2">yea I agree</font></p>