Ancelotti: We Played Well

Discussion in 'Europe' started by CelticKing, Oct 4, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

<span class="titolo">Ancelotti: We Played Well</span></p>

<span class="sommario">Carlo Ancelotti believes Milan did everything they could during the 2-1 defeat tonight and does not want any action taken against Celtic after a fan ran onto the pitch and attacked Dida.</span></p>

The game at Celtic was a rather dull affair with very few clear-chances. Scott Mcdonald scored the winner for the Bhoys in the 90th minute after Dida fumbled a shot from Gary Caldwell.</p>

The Brazilian keeper, who was also at fault for Celtic's first goal, was then attacked by a Scottish fan who had run onto the pitch to celebrate Mcdonald's goal. Contact seemed very minimal but Dida was stretchered off and Celtic may now face action from UEFA.</p>

"I don't know what happened in the incident with Dida," said Ancelotti. "I want to see what Dida has to say. Watching it on TV it didn't look very serious.</p>

"For sure a supporter shouldn't be going onto the pitch but being awarded the three points as punishment I don't even want to consider it.</p>

"As for the game, we played well on a very difficult pitch. It was very slippery due to the heavy rain and we couldn't have done anymore than what we did.</p>

"We didn't concede any chances, we are just paying at the moment for the mistakes we are making.</p>

"However I must say that Scottish football is growing fast - just look at Rangers' victory in Lyon last night."</p>

[​IMG]</p>

</p>

2. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    "We played well." - Inmy dreams against a second division side.</p>

</p>

I am the psychological master. I have cracked the code.</p>

3. CelticKing

I know man lol.</p>

Even the US teams could be the celtic. They're not that good.</p>

4. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

<font face="Arial" size="2">Scottish football is rising: it isn't it is just Rangers and Celtic for goodness sakecan someone punch him please</font></p>

5. DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD SportsTwo Member.

Student
    Celtic are a good side. They have won the SPL.</p>

6. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    He forgot good ol' Hibs, now Scottish footy I like. Nothing in the UK like Aberdeen vs Rangers. What with the two finger salute and all that madness. Makes me feel so happy to see all those people in the stands despite one another. lol</p>

7. man_u_barmy_army

<font color="#000000"><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DDRickyDD)</div><div class='quotemain'></font></p>

<font color="#000000">Celtic are a good side. They have won the SPL.</font></p>

<font color="#000000"></div></font></p>

<font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">SPL=beating Rangersor celtic</font></p>

8. CelticKing

I think they paid him to talk that way lol. (just to make scotish people happy and excited about their league)</p>

9. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    Well he SPL isn't that old. Only been around since '98. Celtic have won five titles and Rangers have won four. No other club has won the SPL so far, but this season there may be hope for good ol' Hibernian. I enjoy that club and they have one of my favorite managers in the World, John Collins.</p>

10. man_u_barmy_army

<font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2">yea probsjust to get their hopes up of establishing Scottish Football</font></p>