Ibrahimovic Support Important To Adriano

Discussion in 'Europe' started by CelticKing, Oct 10, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

<span class="titolo">Ibrahimovic Support Important To Adriano - Rinaldi</span></p>

<span class="sommario">Adriano's agent Gilmar Rinaldi has revealed that the Brazilian's Inter team mate Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been motivating him a lot lately.</span></p>

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has quickly become one of the few true leaders at Inter, only just overa year following his arrival at the Nerazzurri. Perhaps even more so than the likes of captain Javier Zanetti and defender Ivan Cordoba, who have both been at Inter since the late 90's.</p>

Aside from his inspirational play and leadership on the pitch, the awesomely skilled striker has also been supporting team mates going through tough times, particularly Adriano. From revelations made by the Brazilian's agent Gilmar Rinaldi, it seems clear that the Swede has been a true reference point for the former'Emperor' lately.</p>

"In these past few weeks, Ibrahimovic has been with him all the time," Rinaldi said, "he's always stimulating him and motivating him.He tells him every day to continue working hard, because he has to get back to being the player he once was at all costs.</p>

"Adri gets on well with him and has told me that Ibra's support has been very important to him lately, particularly after being left out of the Champions League list. However, also Zanetti and Cordoba, who have known him for a long time, have always helped him."</p>

Between the end of November and the start of December, Gilmar Rinaldi plans to return to Italy, with the aim of discussing Adriano's situation with the Nerazzurri management ahead of the January transfer window.</p>

"Since I returned to Brazil, I haven't heard anything from the Inter management," said the agent. "I don't know what that means, but I talk to Adriano every day and he tells me he's fine. He knows he has to be ready whenever he's called upon, and that's why he's working very hard."</p>

[​IMG]</p>

Adriano and Ibrahimovic</p>

</p>