Nicholas Cage Wrestling?

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by LakerBlood, Oct 20, 2007.

1. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<font class="newsbody">-- The Rock will be hosting Saturday Night Live on November 10, marking the third time he&rsquo;s hosted the show. NBC contacted him because they believe he has strong ratings power for their November sweeps. In a related note, Johnson&rsquo;s movie The Game Plan had another strong week, finishing in second place at the box office for a total of $59.5 million.

-- Nicholas Cage is in talks to start in a movie tentatively titled &ldquo;The Wrestler&rdquo;, which will be the story about an 80s wrestling star who turns to drugs and has a career ending heart attack in the middle of the ring. He takes a job at a deli and lives a normal life, but the lure of wrestling proves too much and he risks his life to make a comeback.

-- You may have noticed that WWE has been cutting back on pyrotechnic displays on RAW lately, this was done to minimize the unpleasant foggy haze of smoke which fills the arena after the fireworks go off and lingers around for sometimes the entire length of the show.</font></p>

Nicholas Cage Wrestling?</p>

2. pegs

pegs My future wife.

Nicholas Cage is one of the best actors ever. I doubt I'd even like that movie, tho, sounds like something not of my interest...</p>

3. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Yeh i always hated Kane's matches. Not because of him but because the Ring Post fireworks always mae it foggy.</p>

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAcnMb-Jd1U&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAcnMb-Jd1U&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div></p>

4. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Max)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

Yeh i always hated Kane's matches. Not because of him but because the Ring Post fireworks always mae it foggy.</p>

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAcnMb-Jd1U&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bAcnMb-Jd1U&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div></p>

</div></p>

I think they should just keep them, its much more entertaining when you see lights and big sounds from fireworks.</p>

</p>

5. NTC

NTC Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Nicholas Cage is one of the best actors ever. I doubt I'd even like that movie, tho, sounds like something not of my interest...</p></div>

You'rejokingright?IactuallydonthalfmindNicholasCage,butIthinklabellinghimthatisabitofastretch.</p>

6. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NTC)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

Nicholas Cage is one of the best actors ever. I doubt I'd even like that movie, tho, sounds like something not of my interest...</p>

</div></p>

You'rejokingright?IactuallydonthalfmindNicholasCage,butIthinklabellinghimthatisabitofastretch.</p>

</div></p>

Nicholas Cage is a great actor and I would love if he made a movie about wrestling. (something of my interest)</p>

</p>

7. Dark Hero

Dark Hero Can't Tell Me Nothing

This is offtopic and all but CelticBlood your banner is so cool...I'm tunning in to SNL to see The Rock.</p>

8. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dark Hero)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

This is offtopic and all but CelticBlood your banner is so cool...I'm tunning in to SNL to see The Rock.</p>

</div></p>

Oh sorry Dark Hero didn't see this, thanks man.</p>

And yeah you should stay tune to SNL to see The Rock. I mean come on he is the greatest wrestler of all time, well thats what I think.</p>

</p>

9. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBlood)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

</div></p>

And yeah you should stay tune to SNL to see The Rock. I mean come on he is the greatest wrestler of all time, well thats what I think.</p>

</p>

</div></p>

Thats great, I always liked it whenever The Rock hosted SNL...if I remember correctly the last time the Rock hosted it the Big Show and a couple other wrestlers also guest appeared....From my generation of watching wrestling The Rock was definitley one of the best entertainers so was Mick Foley or whatever his <font size="-1">character was.
    </font></p>

</p>

10. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MosDefinitely)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBlood)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

</div></p>

</p>

</div></p>

Thats great, I always liked it whenever The Rock hosted SNL...if I remember correctly the last time the Rock hosted it the Big Show and a couple other wrestlers also guest appeared....From my generation of watching wrestling The Rock was definitley one of the best entertainers so was Mick Foley or whatever his <font size="-1">character was.
    </font></p>

</p>

</div></p>

People are saying The Rock is planning on making a huge debut at WrestlingMania 24 to wrestle HBK. I really hope so.</p>

</p>

11. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NTC)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

</div></p>

</div></p>

</p>

Not joking, and I don't believe it's "a bit of a stretch". If you've seen more than one of his movies, you should be able to notice how much of a genius he is as an actor. Watch The Rock, Face Off, 8MM, Snake Eyes, and National Treasure, and you'll know what I'm talking about.</p>