Caleb King

Discussion in 'College Football' started by ATLien, Oct 24, 2007.

1. ATLien

ATLien Member

2. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

Not sure how I feel about this. If he can be a player, I'm all for it, but I'd hate to see him lose his redshirt for bit action.</p>

3. ATLien

ATLien Member

Mark Richt said that it is going to be a game-time decision, he's reluctant to play him late in the year but said 6 games is enough time. I get the feeling if they knew more about Thomas Brown's availability in the future, we would know for sure if King will get in or not. Remember, after Florida Georgia still has to play Kentucky, Auburn, Georgia Tech, and a bowl game hopefully.</p>

4. Dissonance19

Dissonance19 Member

I find it amazing how 2 schools like VT and UGA have limited depth at RB. I swear. It's unexcusable. VT has 2 who are redshirting and one injured, but it's ridiculous.</p>

5. ATLien

ATLien Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dissonance19)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

I find it amazing how 2 schools like VT and UGA have limited depth at RB. I swear. It's unexcusable. VT has 2 who are redshirting and one injured, but it's ridiculous.</p>

</div></p>

UGA normally has good depth at the position, they were hit pretty hard by injuries (Kregg Lumpkin and Thomas Brown) and remember Danny Ware went pro when he probably had no business doing so. Hopefully we can sign one more running back this recruiting class.</p>

</p>

And if you didn't know Knowshon Moreno is a beast. And Caleb King will be a RS-Fr. next year, I dunno how good he is. But I've heard people who follow high school who say he was leaps and bounds better than Brad Lester. They both went to Parkview HS until King transferred in his senior year (that school is loaded with prospects - Atlanta Brave Jeff Francoeur played QB there).</p>

</p>