Someone help me

Discussion in 'NBA Media' started by SupraJames, Nov 4, 2007.

1. SupraJames

SupraJames JBB JustBBall Member

So I was watching clips of the best basketball player ever, but one thing really bothered me.

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLpSKXr1kWw&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLpSKXr1kWw&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div>

1. Does ANYONE know the name of the piano song around the 1:29 mark? It's pretty friggin awesome and I'd like to know plz.
    2. Look at the clip at 3:24.... wow.
    3. Check out the comment of the guy hacking.. pretty hilarious.
    Anyways, if nobody can help, oh well. At least have fun with the clip.
    -SJ

2. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

I've heard that piano song before. I think it's from that '80s movie Wall Street. No idea what the name of it is though. Fantastic video of the G.O.A.T. thanks for sharing.</p>

3. SupraJames

SupraJames JBB JustBBall Member

Bumpin this clip & question.. Not sure if it's allowed in the new S2Forums, I'm an old school JBBer [​IMG]

4. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SupraJames @ Dec 27 2007, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Bumpin this clip & question.. Not sure if it's allowed in the new S2Forums, I'm an old school JBBer [​IMG]</div>

Haven't seen you around (much), but you're welcome to S2 and you're welcome to bump threads or post one-liners [​IMG]

You a Bulls fan? We have several and looking to make a stronger forum there. Come check out the game threads on game night...

I loved the video, but I don't recognize the piano piece. It is nice tho.