David Rowe (Cocoa, FL) - RUTGERS VERBAL

Discussion in 'Class of 2008' started by JCB, Dec 23, 2007.

1. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    Article title: David Rowe (Cocoa, FL)
    Article description: Class of 2008 - CB
    Category: College Football Recruiting
    Date added: Dec 23 2007, 04:12 PM
    Article starter: JCB

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#000000">David Rowe - CB</span></span> (<span style="color:#000000">Rivals Profile</span>, <span style="color:#000000">Scout Profile</span>)

[​IMG]

Cornerback
    Cocoa (FL) Cocoa

Ht: 5-foot-10
    Wt: 190 lbs
    Forty: 4.55 secs
    Bench max: n/a
    Squat max: n/a
    Vertical: n/a
    GPA: n/a
    Class: 2008 (High School)

Offers: Cincinnati, Georgia Tech, Miami-FL, Rutgers, South Carolina, South Florida, Southern Mississippi, East Carolina

A relatively unknown prospect out of Cocoa, Florida, David Rowe is much better than his 2 star rating on rivals indicates. With offers from the likes of Miami, Rutgers, Cincinnati, and South Carolina, it's obvious this kid can play. A lack of video has hurt his recruiting ranking, but whoever lands this prospect will be getting a great cornerback. It is believed he is essentially down to Miami, Rutgers, and South Carolina.</div>

2. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    From ScarletNation.com, David talks about his visit to Rutgers last weekend. Rated the visit a 10, and says he was very impressed with the facilities and the new stadium expansion plans. Has a final three of Rutgers, Miami, and South Carolina.

3. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I actually broadcast two of David Rowe's games this year and hes an amazing talent, but i'm shocked to see him showing up on a national stage like this....he disappeared in the games I saw him, but for a CB, not being noticed is a good thing....he wasnt a factor on the offensive side of ball despite starting at WR....

4. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef @ Dec 23 2007, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I actually broadcast two of David Rowe's games this year and hes an amazing talent, but i'm shocked to see him showing up on a national stage like this....he disappeared in the games I saw him, but for a CB, not being noticed is a good thing....he wasnt a factor on the offensive side of ball despite starting at WR....</div>

Nice. I know he's virtually unknown (I just found out about him a month ago), but offers from Miami, South Carolina, and Rutgers don't lie. Honestly can't see him going to Miami. Their class is already WAY overfilled (some kids will obviously switch their commitments), and they still have a shot with Brandon Harris, so I think it's either Rutgers or USC for Rowe.

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Based on what i saw of him, I cant imagine Miami offering him, but maybe they did....some small and slow WRs had some nice games against him this year....

6. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    Video is up for Rowe on his rivals page now. Some impressive plays.

7. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    Committed to Rutgers.