Nazr's on a tear

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by CelticBalla32, Dec 28, 2007.

1. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

How about Nazr Mohammed, folks? Went from a 3rd string big in Detroit to a starter in Charlotte. In his four games starting as a Bobcat, he has put up 14.3 points, 11.3 rebounds, and 1.8 blocks per game. I think some of it is adrenaline and the fact that he's got a new beginning, which is inflating those numbers a bit, but he can play. I've always liked Nazr to a certain extent, and I'm glad he's getting this type of opportunity in Charlotte. This is a much tougher front line with him, rather than that soft sissy Primoz Brezec - who is impossible to like.

This trade benefited both teams, I liked it for both sides from the start. Nazr is back, ladies and gentleman! [​IMG]

2. downunderwonder

downunderwonder You have now entered area 51!

He seems like he is surrounded by a better locker room of personalities. He looks like he's having fun again. Man did he look sulky in his pistons uni this year...

3. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

I see it as no different than Okafor. Somebody has to put up stats for that team.
    <span style='color:#000000;background:#000000'>
    If you can't tell, I'm not an Okafor fan</span>

4. pegs

pegs My future wife.

Didn't he play pretty well for the Knicks, at least for a stretch of games? Then he got traded...hm.