Marcus Williams Back after “Brutal” Fall

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by NJNetz, Dec 28, 2007.

1. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Marcus Williams has had a tough time since October. A sore foot turned into a broken foot and six weeks of recovery turned into 10 weeks and a quick return turned into a difficult return. How would Williams describe it? “It was brutal.” Still, Lawrence Frank says he is making strides and notes that the season is only a third over. There’s plenty of time for him to make an impact.</div>
    Source

He has a lot of work ahead of him.

2. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Brutal especially because Marcus had a banner summer which included daily workouts, film study, major strides in Orlando Summer League play, and the intentions of carrying it all right over into his sophomore season.

?€œI think in the summer, my conditioning was at the best it has been in a long time. I worked hard, I watched film, I was working out once and twice a day, I was doing it all and then to come down to a broken foot, it was like man?€??€?</div>

Wow, sounds like he's been working hard. Gotta give him credit for that...seems like he was really trying hard to get better.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>?€œI got out there and I was like ?€˜man I?€™m late on (defensive) coverages.?€™ Sometimes I would just draw a blank; that part was difficult too but as I?€™m starting to play some more minutes per game, I think I?€™m starting to get the hang of it.?€?</div>
    Now...is he talking about last season, or this season..? [​IMG]