Ford Gets Green Light

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by BasX, Jan 10, 2008.

1. BasX

BasX I Win

Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>T.J. Ford returned from the Cleveland Clinic yesterday with some encouraging news.

The Raptors point guard has been cleared to begin workouts with conditioning guru, and former NBAer, John Lucas in Houston to get back into playing shape.

After undergoing another MRI on his neck and back at that world-renowned facility, the Raptors medical staff announced last night that the chances for a full recovery for Ford are "highly favourable," although there is no timetable for his return to action.

Ford suffers from a condition known as spinal stenosis and missed the entire 2004-05 season after undergoing neck surgery. He suffered an arm stinger -- a related injury -- on Dec. 11 in Atlanta after being hit on a layup by Hawks' Al Horford and has not played since.</div>

http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Basketbal...765460-sun.html

[​IMG] excellent

2. shookem

shookem Still not a bust

a thousand doctors could tell TJ he's going to be alright but until he believes it, it won't matter much.

3. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

I think he was okay a while ago, but he just didn't feel he wanted to come back. He wanted to take it slow and see how things play out. He didn't want to come back too soon and have that fear of his injury happening again. I really think TJ should wait till after the All-Star break to come back.