Frank "I don't see it as an issue."

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by NJNetz, Jan 29, 2008.

1. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Reached by phone last night, Lawrence Frank said he expects Kidd to keep playing at the same level the point guard has since he became a Net prior to the 2001-2002 season, and that he doesn't think his already struggling team will be distracted by Kidd's situation. "What I'd say is regardless of what was said in this article, Jason competes at the highest level every night," said Frank. "I don't see it as an issue. At the end of the day, when we step in between those lines all of us put forth our best efforts."</div>
    Source

2. KD

KD Member

[​IMG]

I wonder if he knows he's a comedian.

3. farouq710

farouq710 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KD @ Jan 29 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG]

I wonder if he knows he's a comedian.</div>

I don't understand Frank. Is he afraid of JKidd?? It's so apparent that JKidd doesn't try as hard as he used to but Frank continues to pretend like he believes it. I feel sorry for Frank, he believes that by kissing all of his player's asses in the media will give him a higher probability of keeping his job no matter what. Frank needs to understand that in order to be a professional coach you are hired to get fired unless your Jerry Sloan.

4. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

Frank never bad mouths his players to the media. It is what it is and he is a master of saying nothing

5. KD

KD Member

Or it could be more along the lines of...why would he poop on the player who pretty much landed him this job...

6. Netted

Netted Member

Or it could be that management told him that Kidd needs to stay on the team in order to preserve any value... deal with it the best you can.

Did anyone expect Frank to say this is going to negatively impact the team? He's Mr. No Excuses.

7. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Joker @ Jan 29 2008, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Reached by phone last night, Lawrence Frank said he expects Kidd to keep playing at the same level the point guard has since he became a Net prior to the 2001-2002 season, and that he doesn't think his already struggling team will be distracted by Kidd's situation. "What I'd say is regardless of what was said in this article, Jason competes at the highest level every night," said Frank. "I don't see it as an issue. At the end of the day, when we step in between those lines all of us put forth our best efforts."</div>
    Source
    </div>

HAHAHAHAHA, thats funny.

Frank doesn't think that Kidd is an issue? Kidd drives the entire team. Please, don't play yourself like that, LF, the public knows better.

8. Kidd Karma

Kidd Karma Member

Yea, this is an issue, he hasn't denied the trade request, he's already called it quits. I think he's tried to keep it quiet for the past year, and has gave it his all. Now it's not going anywhere. I think it will show on the court more often than not.

9. footswalker

footswalker Member

Studies have shown it's hard to see when your head is buried in the sand....

And Frank is impressed by Kidd's 'uncommon willingness' to be traded.

10. Universe

Universe Hall of Fame

Frank knows actions speak louder than words. He cannot wait till Kidds gone so he can try and prove us all wrong and I give him props for that.

11. Jizzy

Jizzy Capo Status

i wanna see kidd attack frank latrell spreewell style

12. d-blockrep2

d-blockrep2 Member

If I was Frank I would bench Kidd, no need to games on kidd instead use this time to develope Marcus