Grumpy Sam unloads

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by BasX, Apr 14, 2008.

1. BasX

BasX I Win

Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme
    [​IMG]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Raptors head coach Sam Mitchell was in a grumpy mood prior to Toronto's game against the Detroit Pistons at The Palace of Auburn Hills.

For instance, when asked about the perennially powerful Pistons, Mitchell replied: "We talk about this all the time. 50 wins, seven years in a row, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. They're a good basketball team."

Mitchell also dismissed suggestions that tonight's game at home against the dreadful Miami Heat at the Air Canada Centre is a sure-fire victory. The Heat, 14-66, is the worse team in the NBA. But Mitchell used the example of the golf-course bound Sacramento Kings beating New Orleans (a team fighting for top spot in the Western Conference) on Saturday night, of how you can never take anyone for granted.

"(New Orleans) got beat by Sacramento, so I guess Sacramento didn't get the memo -- that because they're out of the playoffs, they're not supposed to try to win," he said. "I keep telling y'all (reporters), when the game starts, nobody's thinking about anything except trying to play the best they can and try to win basketball games."

AROUND THE RIM

Starting centre Rasho Nesterovic has recorded double figures in scoring in 16 straight games, his longest streak as a member of the Raptors ... Former Raptors GM and Toronto resident Glen Grunwald, who is the senior vice-president of basketball operations with the New York Knicks, reportedly will be let go by the team when new president Donnie Walsh fires head coach Isiah Thomas. Thomas brought Grunwald to New York ... Heading into yesterday's game, the Raptors had recorded 27 games with a single-digit turnover total. Yesterday, they turned the ball over 11 times.</div>

http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Basketbal...278686-sun.html

2. BasX

BasX I Win

lmao awesome picture

3. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

I made you kake, but I ated it [​IMG]

4. BasX

BasX I Win

5. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

Lol at Bas laughing at his own picture.

6. Lavalamp

Lavalamp Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Apr 14 2008, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lol at Bas laughing at his own picture.</div>

lmao, I didn't even notice that.

7. BasX

BasX I Win

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Apr 14 2008, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lol at Bas laughing at his own picture.</div>
    OH SNAP