Minnesota's got a great Booty!!! LOL!!!

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by NattaNerNuttaMan, Apr 28, 2008.

1. NattaNerNuttaMan

NattaNerNuttaMan NattaNerNutta like Spike

Military
    I couldn't resist...lol.

But on the real, I am excited about Minny moving up to get J. Booty. Maybe this can light a competitive fire under TJ and won't take the security of his starting spot for granted. I'm in no way, shape or form saying the Booty is gonna start soon, but as Childress stated, Booty can already make alot of the throws that thier offense uses and comes from a program that runs a pro style offense. Like I said, I hope this gets TJ looking over his shoulder just enough to urge him to step up a little!

Can't wait til this season, Vikings. There will never be another "Purple People Eaters", but there can always be a first "Purple People Beaters"!!!

2. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

Speaking of "booty", did anyone else catch that "factoid" that ESPN kept scrolling along the screen that said something like,"Offensive linemen are better if they have bubble butts?"

3. NattaNerNuttaMan

NattaNerNuttaMan NattaNerNutta like Spike

Military
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider @ Apr 28 2008, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Speaking of "booty", did anyone else catch that "factoid" that ESPN kept scrolling along the screen that said something like,"Offensive linemen are better if they have bubble butts?"</div>

No, I missed that...lol...but, damn! that sounds funny