Flying penis interrupts speech

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LakerBlood, May 21, 2008.

1. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>We had to double check that this wasn't a story about Second Life, but rather is an actual event in actual meatspace occurring this past weekend in Moscow. As former chess champion Garry Kasparov was giving a speech to unite opposition political forces, a radio-controlled penis flew across the room to some applause and laughter. The fun was ended when a dour-faced man smashed the penis out of the air. That's always the case, isn't it? Some guy's having fun with a flying penis when someone joker just has to ruin the party.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>While making a public plea for unity against nemesis Vladimir Putin, a mysterious dangling object from the ceiling distracted the room, invaded by an airborne penis with a helicopter attached to its testicles [video via sharenator]. Undaunted, a bodyguard advanced on the unwelcome member with a stick, neutering it into submission.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>"I think we have to be thankful for the opposition's demonstration of the level of discourse we need to anticipate," said Mr. Kasparov. "Also, apparently most of their arguments are located beneath the belt." Someone in the audience shouts, "Finally the political power shows its face!" to which he replied, "Well, if that's its face..."</div>

Well then, this is the world we live in huh? A world where helicockters try to ruin your speeches when you least expect it. Well, I must admit, this just made my day. If only I knew what they were thinking at the time of the incident. I think this is the funniest thing that has happened in a long time. Below is a video of it on YouTube, and below that, a list of news websites from a search.

[video=youtube;vbnySBqioB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbnySBqioB0[/video]

Haha, take a look at 0:23. That guy gets so scared.

Link

2. pegs

pegs My future wife.

I saw this somewhere. Maybe some VH1 show. Some dude smacked the shit out of it! haha

3. Lavalamp

Lavalamp Member

Reminds me of South Park and a certain lab rat.

4. AEM

AEM Gesundheit

Legal
    Heheheh, Putin and a putz. [​IMG]

5. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
  6. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

Just in case anyone is wondering, the Soviet Union does not support flying penises.

7. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

In Soviet Russia, penis flies YOU!

8. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (#1_Yinka_Dare_Fan @ May 21 2008, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>In Soviet Russia, penis flies YOU!</div>
    Goddamnit, I had that!

9. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

haha yeh that guy Bricks it. Those crazy Russians with their flying Penises. First Communism and now that. What next???

10. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    That's disturbing and yet hilarious.

11. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Heli-Cockter