Andrea Bargnani anyone?

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by BrewCityBuck, May 16, 2006.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

2. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

i've liked him for a while now. i hope the Cs can get lucky in the lottery and snatch him. Alot of people think he is just a shooter bc of the dirk comparison, but he can mix it up inside. Thanks for the vids.

3. pjcolpitts?

pjcolpitts? BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nba dogmatist @ May 16 2006, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i've liked him for a while now. i hope the Cs can get lucky in the lottery and snatch him. Alot of people think he is just a shooter bc of the dirk comparison, but he can mix it up inside. Thanks for the vids.</div>Yeah, i think he would be a great fit in Boston but liek you, dont know about them getting a high enough pick to grab him.

4. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

He looks like a more athletic Dirk Nowitski. That was a pretty sick layup. And the defense didnt seem to care much about guarding him out on the 3 point line..He shoots it just like me too. Form and everything

5. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The Raptors let go former Purdue coach Gene Keady. It's part of a shakeup under new general manager Bryan Colangelo. Mauricio Gherardini, an executive with Benetton Treviso of the top league in Italy, was added as assistant general manager. That's expected to help the Raptors get Bargnani, who played for Benetton. The talk is Bargnani's camp will put out word he could return to Europe--like Orlando pick Fran Vasquez did last year--if he's not a Raptors pick. That should scare off the top teams. The new Toronto philosophy is said to be to extend Bosh (he says he wants to return) and then concentrate on international players more comfortable playing in Canada.</div> Sounds like he's a Rap or nothing.

6. italian fan

italian fan BBW Member

Bargnani is great! Many ppl. consider him the new Nowitzky and, honestly, I would tend to agree. Right now, he should be one of the first 5 picks in the upcoming NBA Draft. I think he will play with the Raptors. He would be a perfect fit for them.