Summer League

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by Master Shake, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

As well all know, Summer League is here. It's a great time to see the young guys play and get a feel for how they'll do. Below are links to major sources that will give you summer league information and as a bonus s2 team forum links were you can navigate and discuss how your team is doing in the the Summer League.

Important Links:

<ul>[*]NBA Summer League 2008[*]Summer League 2008 Schedule[/list]Atlantic Division:
    <ul>[*]NJ Nets[*]NY Knicks[*]Raptors[*]76ers[/list]Central Division:
    <ul>[*]Cavaliers[*]Pistons[*]Bulls[*]Bucks[/list]Southeast Division:
    <ul>[*]Heat[*]Wizards[*]Magic[*]Bobcats[/list]

2. tim

tim Respect JPJ

I've always liked the Summer league and what it does for the players. It's great and it get the first rounders a chance to get more experience at a slightly higher level than college. I wish it was still in Minnesota [​IMG]

3. pegs

pegs My future wife.

I wanna talk about the Las Vegas Summer League.

I find it interesting that Sessions is leading in APG. Especially after last season's performance at the end of the year.

Donte's not doing bad, but his numbers aren't surprising me. He's acting as a chucker. I like how the first game, he gets 12 FT's, and the next two, 10 FT's combined. and 26 3's in 3 games. That's at least 8 a game. Oh well, just Summer League.

On another note, sure it's just Summer League, but over 3 games, Bayless is averaging 18 FT's a game! In Summer League! Sheesh, seems kinda strange, I guess.

Kevin Love's doing pretty great. Gotta give him props. 15 rpg is crazy.

Last note: Quincy Douby's doing pretty well. I hope he gets some burn this season, he's always a guy I wanted on the Nets.

4. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pegs @ Jul 19 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Last note: Quincy Douby's doing pretty well. I hope he gets some burn this season, he's always a guy I wanted on the Nets.</div>

I disagree. He's putting up numbers, but he doesn't look any better now than he was last season. He still makes terrible decisions with the ball and takes putrid shots. Defensively, he's still lackadaisical. We know that he can shoot the ball, but he doesn't know when or where to fire away. I don't think he's played particularly well. He's had one good game, to me.