Thread: Shawn Kemp Jr?

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1

saw a quick blurb about Shawn Kemp's son being heavily recruited?

being a big fan of the reign man, I was looking for some info on him. What's his game like etc etc.
    does he sky like his dad

what you got

cheers.

2. TOP #2
    Petey is developing a reputation Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer!

How many children does he have?

Enough to field seperate WNBA/NBA teams?

-Petey

3. TOP #3
    BasX has written some things that people like BasX has written some things that people like BasX's Avatar I Win
    Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme

i'll make a profile on him, but but anyone else wants my profiles add them here

http://sportstwo.com/forums/Recruiting-Pro...es-t118517.html

4. TOP #4
    JCB is developing a reputation JCB's Avatar The Savage Nation

No idea who he's interested in, but he's probably going to be a big guy when he's done growing. I think doctors are projecting him to max out at 7'1" -ish.

5. TOP #5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JCB &#064; Jul 10 2008, 01&#58;03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No idea who he's interested in, but he's probably going to be a big guy when he's done growing. I think doctors are projecting him to max out at 7'1" -ish.</div>
    that was in the blurb I read too... now if only I could recall what site I saw it on.. si.com? espn? yahoo... crap no idea.

and whoops missed that sticky bas.. sorry

6. TOP #6
    BasX has written some things that people like BasX has written some things that people like BasX's Avatar I Win
    Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Celtic Fan &#064; Jul 10 2008, 02&#58;04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JCB &#064; Jul 10 2008, 01&#58;03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No idea who he's interested in, but he's probably going to be a big guy when he's done growing. I think doctors are projecting him to max out at 7'1" -ish.</div>
    that was in the blurb I read too... now if only I could recall what site I saw it on.. si.com? espn? yahoo... crap no idea.

and whoops missed that sticky bas.. sorry
    </div>
    No problem, I'll promote it more
    And a profile is up of him; Mainly Washington, Nebraska, Florida and Kentucky are interested in him

7. TOP #7
    pegs is developing a reputation pegs's Avatar My future wife.

I wanna see him follow suite to what his pops did, and go to a community college...and not play at all.
    RIP KC. You will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisRodman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chocolate View Post
    ---part of quote I erased to remove context ----

"Wanna join my band where we pretend we are vampires? Let's play guitar."
    It is sad, I'm hoping KC abandons his ambitions for his vampire band and returns to S2 someday.
    Good luck with your vampire band of the living dead, KC.

8. TOP #8
    koline is developing a reputation Little League All Star

Default Re: Shawn Kemp Jr?

They're copying Spanish team Real Madrid. There are a bunch of other teams with "Real" in their name, but Real Madrid is the grandaddy of them all. I believe it means royal in Spanish.

9. TOP #9
    3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC's Avatar WET AS FUCK

i was just gonna say this, too weird
    high voltage man kisses night to bring the light to those who need to hide their shadow deed

10. TOP #10
    BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA has several friends BrianFromWA's Avatar Global Moderator

http://blog.seattlepi.com/huskies/20...r-this-season/

Kemp, Jr. is on scholarship to UW.
    Check out some of my longer posts at http://sportstwo.com/blog/ if you'd like.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information