Thread: How To Make A Avatar & Sig. On Mac?

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1
    ace is developing a reputation Minor League Stand Out

How do you make a avatar & sig on Mac? Please Help!

2. TOP #2
    CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing's Avatar The Green Monster

I have no clue but I'm sure another poster will help.
    <div align="center">

</div>

3. TOP #3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing &#064; Jul 21 2008, 10&#58;03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have no clue but I'm sure another poster will help.</div>
    Thanks anyway!

4. TOP #4

Anyone???

5. TOP #5
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

I don't know Mac apps, but I think you can probably google for "gimp" and use it on the mac to make images like avatars and signature graphics.
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

6. TOP #6
    Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard's Avatar "The Ultimate Situation"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Denny Crane &#064; Aug 14 2008, 07&#58;54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't know Mac apps, but I think you can probably google for "gimp" and use it on the mac to make images like avatars and signature graphics.</div>

I hear GIMP is a whole lot harder to work with than Photoshop.

Keep that in mind ace.
    "Jason Kidd's contribution wasn’t just on the floor. His DNA is all over this team. What he does can’t be measured – he’s one of the all-time greats." - Mavs coach Rick Carlisle

7. TOP #7
    GMJ is developing a reputation Banned

Yeah I'd say photoshop. I don't know why it would be different for a Mac

8. TOP #8
    JCB is developing a reputation JCB's Avatar The Savage Nation

GIMP isn't harder than photoshop; it's just not as powerful. I guess people mistakenly see that as it being harder to use.

That said, use photoshop if you can.

9. TOP #9

Well I tried using gimp to see what it was about, and just couldn't figure out how to use it. So GIMP may not be "harder," but photoshop is a lot more intuitive.

10. TOP #10

Thanks, I guess I will try it out.

11. TOP #11
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga &#064; Aug 14 2008, 06&#58;30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well I tried using gimp to see what it was about, and just couldn't figure out how to use it. So GIMP may not be "harder," but photoshop is a lot more intuitive.</div>

When was this?

Last time I tried gimp was a couple weeks ago, and it was easy enough to do what I needed to get done.
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

Check out my blog here

12. TOP #12
    JCB is developing a reputation JCB's Avatar The Savage Nation

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga &#064; Aug 14 2008, 09&#58;30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well I tried using gimp to see what it was about, and just couldn't figure out how to use it. So GIMP may not be "harder," but photoshop is a lot more intuitive.</div>

That's because you're used to photoshop. I started out with GIMP a long time ago and learned it in a day or two. When I switched to PS last year, it took me a lot longer to learn it because I wasn't used to anything. They're both pretty easy to learn if you're willing.

13. TOP #13

...you guys wanna fight or something?

14. TOP #14

Ha

I suggested GIMP because it's a Unix program, Mac runs Unix, and it's free. PhotoShop costs money unless you steal it.

Check out my blog here

15. TOP #15

How do you just get the person in the pic in photoshop? Like GM Jigg's avatar.

16. TOP #16

it's a transparent GIF

17. TOP #17
    Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake's Avatar young phoenix

Are you at a Starbucks typing a novel so everyone can see you're a writer? I mean, what's the fun in writing is no one can see you do it?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information