Thread: NBA Welcome Center

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1
    DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6's Avatar JBB SmurfY

Default NBA Welcome Center

Welcome to SportsTwo (S2) Forums for anything sports-related or general! You have now stepped into the NBA forums, where anything NBA-related is discussed. We, here in the NBA forums, post all the latest news, rumors, trades, signings, and even game threads of the games that your favorite teams are playing each night. It is a great place for basketball lovers to come together and become a community.

First, I’d like to point out some features that these forums consist of:
    • We have individual forums, separate from this NBA General forum made, for each team in the NBA, where all that team’s news is exclusively posted for you.
    • In this NBA General forum, NBA-wide news will be posted concerning league decisions and actions. The overall NBA news of the sport and any important occurrences throughout the NBA that will impact the entire league will be posted here as well.
    • During the season, we hope to hold discussion and debate boards in this forum as well for those diehard fans who just relish the debating that is bound to happen in any sport.

These are just some minor features, and more will come in the future as we tweak things here and there and improve the site in general. So, we here at S2, would like to welcome you to the site and to the NBA forums. Come register and start posting, debate, argue, and discuss with all the great people on here that are just like you. This forum is made for you basketball fans and made by you basketball fans.

So come on in and have a great time!

***If there are any questions feel free to private message (PM) me at my account. I will always be willing to help you and make time to answer all your questions. Also along with me is a great staff here at S2 who are always willing to answer your questions.
    <div align="center">"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." -<span style="color:#FF0000">Kobe Bryant</span></div>

Props to GMJigga

Quote Originally Posted by yinets1860 View Post
    yep,i like this guys,he always bomb hoop....

2. TOP #2
    Really Lost One is developing a reputation Banned

Default Re: NBA Welcome Center

Hi

3. TOP #3
    DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6's Avatar JBB SmurfY

Quote Originally Posted by Yama View Post
    Hi
    WELCOME TO S2 AND THE NBA FORUMS!

Please have a look around and just enjoy your time here. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or any other S2 staff, we are all willing to help.

HAVE FUN!
    <div align="center">"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." -<span style="color:#FF0000">Kobe Bryant</span></div>

Props to GMJigga

4. TOP #4
    44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla's Avatar cuatro cuatro

Quote Originally Posted by DynastYWarrioR6 View Post
    WELCOME TO S2 AND THE NBA FORUMS!

Please have a look around and just enjoy your time here. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or any other S2 staff, we are all willing to help.

HAVE FUN!

5. TOP #5

ahah, I think he's a robot.

6. TOP #6

It's called practice! I take my position seriously....that and I don't have a job so this is as close as it gets lol

Props to GMJigga

7. TOP #7
    DaRizzle is becoming well known DaRizzle is becoming well known DaRizzle is becoming well known DaRizzle's Avatar BLAKER

i like basketball
    Back 2 Back Blazers Prediction Winner!
    1/2 Season Blazers Prediction Winner!
    Western Conference Playoff Prediction Winner!
    Owned Anzen, JE, KingSpeed, NateBishop3, & drexlersdad....twice

Quote Originally Posted by Shapecity View Post
    DaRizzle is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by julius View Post
    Don't let this go to your head, but you're probably right. On both accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolokolus View Post
    I freely concede I find it mildly worrisome, but I'm not quite ready to start typing in ALL CAPS and using 300 question marks or 50 misplaced exclamation points just yet.

8. TOP #8
    pegs is developing a reputation pegs's Avatar My future wife.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRizzle View Post
    i like basketball
    Do you like like basketball, or do you just like basketball?

9. TOP #9
    CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing's Avatar The Green Monster

Quote Originally Posted by DynastYWarrioR6 View Post
    It's called practice! I take my position seriously....that and I don't have a job so this is as close as it gets lol
    This is your internship.
    <div align="center">

</div>

10. TOP #10
    DaRizzle is becoming well known DaRizzle is becoming well known DaRizzle is becoming well known DaRizzle's Avatar BLAKER

Quote Originally Posted by pegs View Post
    Do you like like basketball, or do you just like basketball?
    likey likey sucky sucky very much

DaRizzle is correct.
    I freely concede I find it mildly worrisome, but I'm not quite ready to start typing in ALL CAPS and using 300 question marks or 50 misplaced exclamation points just yet.

11. TOP #11
    pegs is developing a reputation pegs's Avatar My future wife.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRizzle View Post
    likey likey sucky sucky very much
    sucky sucky fi dolla?

12. TOP #12

no....10 dola!

DaRizzle is correct.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information