Thread: S2 NBA Keeper League

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1
    DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6's Avatar JBB SmurfY

Default S2 NBA Keeper League

This is basically the same thread as Beef's Keeper League, and Beef still wouldn't mind doing it. I'm using this thread to see the kind of interest we have in the league. We're looking to make a league with over 10 people. For those people here at S2 who haven't done any leagues like the GM Draft or anything, I highly encourage you to participate and get involved.

So, if you are interested, please post in here.
    <div align="center">"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." -<span style="color:#FF0000">Kobe Bryant</span></div>

Props to GMJigga

Quote Originally Posted by yinets1860 View Post
    yep,i like this guys,he always bomb hoop....

2. TOP #2

Default Re: S2 NBA Keeper League

I'm in.

3. TOP #3
    DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6's Avatar JBB SmurfY

By the way, I'll be participating in it
    <div align="center">"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." -<span style="color:#FF0000">Kobe Bryant</span></div>

Props to GMJigga

Quote Originally Posted by yinets1860 View Post
    yep,i like this guys,he always bomb hoop....

4. TOP #4

im in again.

5. TOP #5
    CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing's Avatar The Green Monster

Me too.
    <div align="center">

</div>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information