Biedrins Dominant in Euro League

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Doctor Kajita, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    Check it out, he got 30 pts and 22 boards.

LINK

[video=youtube;WQ4jbBicUBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ4jbBicUBU[/video]

2. kdub

kdub Cal's best coming to the Swamp!

Damn, Biedrins was beastly in that video. Did he develop some new moves? That was a wild finish by the Latvian team too.

3. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    I really respect Biedrins a lot. He has a lot of pride for his country and is committed to developing his game. I can see him becoming a quiet leader for the Warriors - lead by example type.

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I think Biedrins is going to a see a rapid growth once he starts gaining muscle in his legs and shoulders. I think when he gets that he'll flail around a lot less. Biedrins certainly isn't afraid of contact, but he is really too tall for the amount of weight he has. If he can get Yao Ming or Tim Duncan legs, he'll be rollin'. I think critics of Biedrins don't realize how underweight he is at center and how young he is and that is what's really keeping him from being a top defender/14 points a game scorer. He was so productive, the guy is just waiting to break out offensively but he needs to be able to defeat somebody in the post other than power forwards. If he's within 10 feet of the basket that should be an easy score for him considering his quickness, his inside touch and the fact he's a lefty.