Oct. 8, Warriors @ Blazers (preseason)

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by HiRez, Oct 8, 2008.

1. HiRez

HiRez Overlord

Box score:

http://www.nba.com/games/20081008/GSWPOR/boxscore.html

Video stream:

http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent/video/makeASX.php?title=beloint_kgw&live=1

Pretty nice first half for Harrington, 4-8 FG, 9 pts., 4 reb., 2 blocks, 1 steal, 0 turnovers. Playing under control. No one has more than 3 assists for the Warriors (SJax). Ouch. This is the second game, maybe not that surprising but that's a really bad sign. We could be watching a lot of ugly one on one, no ball movement, no penetration hoops this year.

2. AlleyOop

AlleyOop JBB JustBBall Member

I have winamp, but I must be missing a plugin or something because it won't load for me...

3. HiRez

HiRez Overlord

AO, I'm watching it on a Mac with QuickTime Player (opens when pasted into browser as a URL), so I dunno but I got it from a Blazers fan on the ESPN boards, he said something about you have to paste it into Windows Media Player.

EDIT: QuickTime info reports both audio and video are Windows Media 9 Standard.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  4. AlleyOop

AlleyOop JBB JustBBall Member

Working now, thanks!

5. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

It's hard to tell if there's any ball movement with the box scores. We could be moving the ball around a lot more than we think, but nobody is converting on the pass ..or we're getting fouled and there's no and1.

Wright got more playing time than Randolph this game and by the looks of things he has done well. 6 of 10 shooting, 4 of 5 free throws, 3 offensive rebounds in 22 minutes. Dickau and Belinelli 4 steals a piece (at least these two shooters got quick hands to make up for their foot quickness). It also looks like we did pretty well even though the 3 point shot wasn't there tonight. Good thing we got guys like Kelenna, Biedrins, Wright, and Mags who can convert inside and take the contact. Even guys like Turiaf must have gotten plenty of action under the hoop. 6 free throw attempts.

6. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

Portland looks like they could be a very strong team this year with Oden back and some youngs to add to the core they had last year with Rudy Fernandez and such.