Final Roster Predictions

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Doctor Kajita, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    Well, this may be a little premature, but after seeing the game last night against the Thunder, I feel the final roster of 15 (if they keep 15) will look like this:

Kelenna Azubuike
    Marco Belinelli
    Andris Biedrins
    Monta Ellis
    Al Harrington
    Richard Hendrix
    Stephen Jackson
    Corey Maggette
    Anthony Morrow
    DeMarcus Nelson
    Anthony Randolph
    Ronny Turiaf
    C.J. Watson
    Marcus Williams
    Brandan Wright

I think Morrow and Randolph will probably start out on the inactive roster, along with Monta.

Rob Kurz and Dan Dickau: bye bye

Even though Morrow has gone cold as of late, he's still a shooter and Nellie will always find use for one of those. Kurz and Dickau were nice additions during training camp but the chance of them outshining the current competition seems slim. It'd be a good problem to have though if those two did show something, but Hendrix was a beast, DeMarcus Nelson plays tough D and is damn athletic, and Marcus Williams has way more to prove than Dickau does.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  2. HiRez

HiRez Overlord

I don't think you can cut Hendrix or D. Nelson after their recent performance, can you? Hendrix 13 boards in 23 minutes, that's ridiculous and something the Warriors haven't seen for maybe decades if he can be even somewhat consistent like that. Not sure about Morrow, yes he's a good shooter but isn't that supposed to be Belinelli's role? I don't think you can carry too many somewhat one-dimensional roleplaying shooters. Plus SJax and Harrington can pop the 3 also. I guess maybe you need a midrange shooter for until Monta comes back?