Greetings from Beijing - the Turiaf Blog

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Shapecity, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Source: Ronny Turiaf's Blog

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I like Turiaf so far. He's a good replacement for Foyle version 2002. He's got hustle, heart, he's got lockeroom presence and he's very active toward fans.

3. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

First class organization: that has been built by the trainer(s) Grabow (I believe is his name), Mullin, and Don Nelson (at least from what I could tell). I hope that core can stick together as long as possible. I cringe at the thought of that core breaking up. To think of someone calling this organization a first class organization 10 years ago was not existent or possible. If someone did say it, it was in complete sarcasm. This organization has made some good progress. I hope it keeps it up.

Turiaf is a cool guy. He was a club house and fan favorite in Los Angeles, and I see him being the same in Oakland.

4. Kwan1031

Kwan1031 JBB JustBBall Member

In last 14 years, I think I survived almost every disasters to be Warriors fan. But, if Rowell takes over... I don't know. That may be the death blow to me, since I have a blind hate toward Rowell.

For Turiaf, I wasn't exactly thrilled with his contract at first. But, so far, I liked what he can do. And, if things go well, I really don't mind spending 4 mils to back up center...

5. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    Yeah, I can see the Warriors heading into the doldrums of the NBA as far as front office management goes. Cohan might be smoking whatever Al Davis is.

6. jason bourne

jason bourne JBB JustBBall Member

Law enforcement
    In regards to shakeups in upper management and the Warriors, this sounds very familiar. Very familiar.

I think Mullin did okay in getting Ronny, re-signing Monta and AB and with the draft picks he made. What didn't pan out was his trying to get Baron to stay, but if he was overruled by Rowell, then there was nothing he could do to. His hands were tied :NOTMARIS:.

Did I tell you that it sounds very familiar yet?