Thread: No Gay Marriage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. TOP #51
    GMJ is developing a reputation Banned

Default Re: No Gay Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by DynastYWarrioR6 View Post
    No I do not believe they are gay because it was taught or anything. I was only saying that if its taught to like young elementary school kids, who at that age will try anything or whatnot. Who knows?

I never said that people are gay cause they are taught to. Don't mistake that.

...why would they teach gay to elementary school kids???

2. TOP #52
    DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6's Avatar JBB SmurfY

Quote Originally Posted by GMJ View Post
    Like I said, I dunno the actual prop in itself, I'm just commenting on heresay. I even believe that I included the IF part to my statement about it.
    <div align="center">"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." -<span style="color:#FF0000">Kobe Bryant</span></div>

Props to GMJigga

Quote Originally Posted by yinets1860 View Post
    yep,i like this guys,he always bomb hoop....

3. TOP #53
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
    The Constitution was written based on the morals, values, and beliefs of the religions of the founding forefathers.
    It was based off of religious freedom.

I have nothing against gays, but for centuries a family has consisted of and been made of: A man and a woman. Not two dudes or two women. I've got no problem with gays, my problem is their agenda. They shove their agenda in America's face--that is why they will never be accepted. They can't go about things subtly, everything with gays is over the top.

I also don't want my children to be preached to about gays and marriage in elementary school.
    You must be fucking dense. Their fucking agenda? They were born gay! They want to be happy, in "the land of" fucking "freedom". Perhaps gays don't care about married in the religious sense. What about the government side? Tax benefits?

Also, I don't think they really give a shit if they're accepted or not. As long as they can live their life with their married partner. Sure, if they walk around whipping their Syphilis infected cocks in everyone's face then that'd be a bitch, but I don't see those shenanigans going on.

4. TOP #54

Like I said, I dunno the actual prop in itself, I'm just commenting on heresay. I even believe that I included the IF part to my statement about it.
    It's not even a matter of "if" it's just a silly idea to begin with. People have anal sex and that's not in the curriculum. Go on teaching sex ed like they normally would: orientation is a separate issue and wouldn't affect the schools.

5. TOP #55
    DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6's Avatar JBB SmurfY

It's not even a matter of "if" it's just a silly idea to begin with. People have anal sex and that's not in the curriculum. Go on teaching sex ed like they normally would: orientation is a separate issue and wouldn't affect the schools.
    -.-

You aren't getting where I'm coming from.

I don't know the actual proposition besides the fact that it has to do with gay marriage. Now I was listening on the radio (not a frequent thing that I do) and they said something about it being gay marriage being taugh in schools. I addressed both elementary and upper education because I don't want to sit here and just ASSUME that they are or are not teaching it to little kids. I don't like assuming things period, so I might as well cover all grounds.

Trust me, I have nothing against gays and I hate how people are trying to prohibit them from legally getting married. It has no effect on the straight people, so leave them alone.
    <div align="center">"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." -<span style="color:#FF0000">Kobe Bryant</span></div>

Props to GMJigga

6. TOP #56
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

-.-
    Trust me, I have nothing against gays and I hate how people are trying to prohibit them from legally getting married. It has no effect on the straight people, so leave them alone.
    Oh thank god. I thought you were one of them.

7. TOP #57

Why make a distinction? Why not teach "marriage" and leave everything else up to the individual?

8. TOP #58

Why make a distinction? Why not teach "marriage" and leave everything else up to the individual?
    That's what my point was...

I guess I haven't been writing it clearly with all this talk. I heard someone say they wanted gay marriage to be taught in schools, so I said, "I don't want gay marriage taught in schools". I guess I didn't make it clear that they should just teach the concept of marriage period.

-.-

Props to GMJigga

9. TOP #59

I personally prefer that they just say that marriage is a joining of two individuals and leave it at that.

Props to GMJigga

10. TOP #60

Also this whole me not being clear stuff....is why I wish I could just personally SAY things to people.

Props to GMJigga

11. TOP #61

oh oh oh yeah ok so we agree then

12. TOP #62

oh oh oh yeah ok so we agree then
    I went thru all that grilling for nothing?!!?!?!?!

Props to GMJigga

13. TOP #63

You're still wrong!

14. TOP #64

You're still wrong!
    Back off!

Props to GMJigga

15. TOP #65
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic View Post
    Oh come on. There are obvious correlations when it comes to politics, financial status, and other things, but when it comes to sexual orientation there is ZERO correlation? Yeah right.
    Yeah, right!

There's every indication that being gay is genetic or otherwise not a lifestyle choice, as those other things are.
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

16. TOP #66
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Main Event View Post
    They were born gay! They want to be happy, in "the land of" fucking "freedom". Perhaps gays don't care about married in the religious sense. What about the government side? Tax benefits?

Also, I don't think they really give a shit if they're accepted or not. As long as they can live their life with their married partner. Sure, if they walk around whipping their Syphilis infected cocks in everyone's face then that'd be a bitch, but I don't see those shenanigans going on.
    Exactly.
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

17. TOP #67
    Dumpy is developing a reputation Dumpy's Avatar Yi-ha!!

Quote Originally Posted by #1_War_Poet_ForLife View Post
    If your child was gay, would you be angry at them? Would you kick them out of your house?
    I'm put him on a fucking island with all the other fucking gays, and when they all die out, there wouldn't be any more. We'd be free.

18. TOP #68

I have nothing against gays, but for centuries a family has consisted of and been made of: A man and a woman. Not two dudes or two women. I've got no problem with gays, my problem is their agenda. They shove their agenda in America's face--that is why they will never be accepted. They can't go about things subtly, everything with gays is over the top.

I also don't want my children to be preached to about gays and marriage in elementary school.

They do have an agenda--to make everyone gay! They come at you, with their gay gun on stun, and whammo! gay everywhere. It's a bitch to clean up.

19. TOP #69

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    And Mamba said this before on JBB. A gay marriage adopts a kid and the kid thinks it's normal to be gay and has gay marriage and it turns into a cycle. It would stop reproduction. Not that big of chance, but there still is one.

Damn straight! That's what killed all the dinosaurs 4,000 years ago. The gay.

20. TOP #70

That's usually the most common argument against gay marriage, but I find it to be circular reasoning.

You don't want to change traditional marriage because...it's not traditional marriage.

Like, I'm still waiting for a reason why you know?

As for the subtly thing, you can see a parallel with the 1960's Civil Rights movement. It takes A LOT to fight against bigotry that is so entrenched in our society. Plus, how would you feel if you were being unfairly persecuted. You'd be pretty pissed, right?
    I'm confused. I thought you were anti-gay, like the rest of us.

21. TOP #71

Quote Originally Posted by Chutney View Post
    Of course it is. So if you're religious, don't be gay.
    Really! There have to be other, more sensible ways to rebel against society than to be "gay." Do something harmless. Kill a deer or something.

22. TOP #72

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    That's nuts.

Why are there gay people at all if they're raised by heterosexuals?

(Duh)

There's zero correlation between having gay parents or adoptive parents and the child being gay, too.
    It's because of the crap that the FCC allows on TV.

23. TOP #73

Dunno. Why do they teach math? It's just as useless.

24. TOP #74

Sometimes I think I don't know who you are, mate.

25. TOP #75

I think all gay couples should be REQUIRED to raise children. Why shouldn't they be as miserable as the rest of us? That's a sure-fire way to stop them from getting married: Make them adopt kids. They think life is fun, going to their cute little gallery openings, their french restaurants, their cocktail parties with their other gay friends. Give them some kids, and we'll se how they like it.

FORCED PARENTHOOD FOR GAYS! SPREAD THE MISERY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information