Backstabbing

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Steelerfan_2005, Dec 26, 2003.

1. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>"Looks as if I'm finally" - Paul Brown

...registered. All week when I tried a screen came up saying the forums were under maintenance. Oh well,...
    BF, Jett,

Thank you both for all the warm wishes. It's ironic but someone that works in retail sales said that people have been unusually rude the last week or so. It appears that a group of animals that claim to be human has succeeded in destroying everything we worked so hard to build over the years and their obvious lack of morals reveals that indeed people are starting to not care about a Holiday Spirit. One of these backstabbers is SteelerFan. The webmaster gave this lying backstabber administrative powers and he was the only one using it secretly and abusively,...no other adminitsrator came close to the abuse this classless idiot used as one of trusted administrators and he did it knowing he was going to steal members to post in his own site! But he instead has all the poor little babies posting there and they aren't posting here so I may go back to posting. Maybe the webmaster told the truth this time and maybe he has banned a handful of the disruptors. But he sort of missed one as well and he knows who I am talking about.

Anyway,...there are too many great places to post ideas than to have to put up with what happened the last few weeks.

Thank you both again,...Happy Holidays.

By the way,...look at my avatar,...it was one of four options I had,...none are related to footbal at all. Someone's losing it here.</div>

For those of you who haven't returned to the Red Zone, I thought I would post this so you could see how I was really looked at by the rest of the admin.

As for my reaction, I expected nothing less from PB, but I am just a little disappointed in the absolute lack of respect and harshfulness used in his post. I thought that words like abusive and lying backstabber were a bit strong since I'm none of the above. As for pulling people to "my own site", well you all know that this isn't my site and that 700 gets the credit on finding our new home, not I. I guess you never know what anyone thinks of you until you face adversity. And that's what I got for sticking up for the members of the Red Zone. It's amazing what little understanding they have of what it takes to have a successful forum. Failure will continue to follow them as long as they run things the way that they have.

Make sure you read this Zack as it is a prime example of the situation over there that I had discussed earlier. And out of respect I didn't post things only to be name called and discredited.

Not everyone will like you all of the time... Que sera, sera.....

2. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

well, i did find this and if u dont like it as much go back to that scum. i like this better its more of a football community.

and no1 should reply to that, hes doing it for attention that he so desperately needs. thats it, he wants us back to make a flame forum and i wont give in.

i dont have anything against u SF, i think ur a good poster and a class act. you know that, so dont feel bad a racist man thinks that of you,

whats que sera sera, who ......

3. Philly_Freak93

and zack, why dont u stop kisumm nvm, i wont get into any of that.

jett has found a new site, what are the chances he has ours.lol but let them dirty up another site and send the posters there here.

4. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

I just read some interesting stuff at the other site after hearing what SF had to say. So the administrator of the Crapzone sent private emails to Zachman! If I weren't a Christian, I would use some language that would make a sailor blush. I'm going to abstain from writing anymore until I calm down.

5. Philly_Freak93

Some More, its weird how they are so stubborn and set in their ways...
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>

It's a shame to see a handful of classless animals destroy an online community. But it's what the powers to be wants,...that being trying to keep as few posters as possible,...which really is confusing. To trust strangers that had been lying in e-mails over a couple of loyal friends is just mind boggling to me. But the fact is this is what has become of this site thanks to that dubious decision. Talk about abuse of power,...gawd!
    But anyway,...that's over now,...maybe. Those animals could come back.

Paul Brown
    Member since Dec-26-03
    5 posts Dec-26-03, 01:35 PM (CDT)

"The Bet Is On Unlike What Beef Said"

Zackman,
    This is the first chance that I've had to post since I was banned by the webmaster here. He denied it but the fact remains that I have been unable to register and even if it's a problem with the site, it's still the webmaster's fault. But then as well, it is clear that a group of disruptive and dishonest people duped the webmaster and the result is the bustling forums that you see today. The only regular poster now is Ramsone and the lack of number of replies to his posts as well as the lack of views is what these forums have become. By the way,...it was SteelerFan that was secretly banning members here and then he has a place for all his buddies to go. The, "administrator" was setup bigtime and they are all laughing it up in their little site,...laughing at the webmaster here. But he made the decision to trust them rather than a couple of Falcons fans that have been here for years and now you see the result.

Anyway,...the reason I am posting to you is to let you know that I will keep my word about the case of beer,...and I'd hope you would too. Unlike what that classless idiot the beef said about me on that rinky dink forum that SteelerFan resides over now, I am a man of my word and if the Falcons choose after the Lions this Spring I will pay. There is a little issue I have with you however,...remember e-mailing me and saying you were going to be in Atlanta Oct4 or 5th and you wanted to meet me and I agreed? Well,...you could have had the decency to let me know something,...anything. I assume you didn't make it or did make it and and decided not to let me know one way or the other. Whatever,...as a man that wears Zel Miller's cloth, you can be assured I will do as I say.

I will send you a private message that has my e-mail address,...provided I am even able to post after Sunday,...if I'm not banned again! LOL

Oh yeah, check the posts out in the Falcons forum.

</div>

O jeez, wow. Beef, i dont get how thats a shot at beef, im behind ya

he is right about ONE thing, i for 1 am at least laughing at that person and his lies.

can some1 contact bucs40, he was a good poster and tell him were we are.

6. Steelerfan_2005

I have very little to say about that post except that I never banned one person at the Red Zone. I didn't even know a moderator could do that. I thought only Jett, PB, & Mr. Redzone could ban members. But that's beside the point. I know that everyone that is here knows me or knows the situation well enough to know that there was no "conspiracy". I felt powerless to act upon the the injustices occurring on a daily basis and did what I thought was right. My actions are now being thrown back in my face.

But that's ok. You are all worth it as is this site. I have no regrets and only wish the best for the guys over at the Red Zone, or what's left of it.

7. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I for one enjoyed reading Paul Brown's post. What I think some of you fail to realize is you don't have to agree with a post to enjoy reading it. It's seems ironic to me that we are all reading Paul Brown's post from another site.

SteelerFan - 700/Idiot/Dawk's site run by a Vikingfan that spells Detoit- RIOT (Racist?) or TheRedZone or Both - That's what our options are now I guess. Paul Brown says SteelerFan is a Backstabber and Steelerfan says Paul Brown is a Lier. Steelerfan insinuates that everything Paul Brown says is a lie.. Paul Brown states Steelerfan was banning and deleting posts.

700/Idiot/Dawk - You haven't stepped up with details. This is what I think may have happened - Paul Brown said you should be spending as much time learning to write at a 2nd grade level as you do getting your hair done in corn rows. You felt that was a rasist statement and called Jesse Jackson. (It's hard to guess when nobody has the balls to give any detail)

DolphanDale - You're mad because Don Maier shared some facts with me?? Not one other person knew of any detail or had the balls to share any detail in this thread. Yet Steelerfan says "Certain members had watched some injustices occur one after another and couldn't bear to hold their tongues." Let's here their testimonials. Balls anyone?

We all deserve better answers than we're getting.

8. Steelerfan_2005

I see that this has no easy resolution [​IMG]

Zack, I'm not calling PB a liar. I don't recall doing so anyway. If you want the truth about what happened, email Don. I have a feeling you may get some of your answers.

As for no one having the balls to post the truth, I think you are mistaken. No one is here. I will ask again, give people a chance to respond. Your tone is one of disbelief and sarcasm and it's not fair to hold such in judgement or contempt.

Lastly, you didn't answer my question earlier. Do you think this was a conspiracy?

9. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

There is a easy resolution ... Testimonials from the victims. Plain and simple.

I will ask again, give people a chance to respond. .... No problem, I want to hear all sides.

Your tone is one of disbelief and sarcasm and it's not fair to hold such in judgement or contempt. ..... I'm trying to withhold judgement until I get all the facts, but your side may be held in contempt of court! LOL ... Let's all take a deep breath. [​IMG]

Lastly, you didn't answer my question earlier. Do you think this was a conspiracy? ............. I need the facts before I can give you a good answer. But if you made me give you one without all the testimony I'd give you this ...

700/Idiot/Dawk & blackadder said Paul Brown called them Niggers. Our leftist friends SendEmBackAl and Galvy were outraged!!! They told the Christians DolphanDale and kcgc and they went to the fence-sitter Moderator SteelerFan and pleaded their case. He did his best "Jumpin" Jim Jeffers imitation and he went to TheRedZone Administrator. (Now look what has happened to Sen."Jumpin" Jim Jeffers.) An E-Mail campaign followed and the rest is history. (This was Al Franken Sarcasisim and not defamation [​IMG])

How the hell can I answer questions when none of you have had the balls to come forward with testimonials?

10. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

" Banning was out of hand ... but that seems to have been resolved." Zackman (AKA Murphy's Lawmen) on the RZFFL message board, Dec 17, 2003, asking why everyone had left RZ.

I really don't intend to get any further into this discussion before my out of town guests leave town. I'm getting worked up over nothing and am going to write something REALLY stupid for which I will be REALLY sorry. I'll be glad to pick up on Monday. Maybe by then Zackman can answer this question (being posed for the third time)...

Why was it OK for PB to describe his perception of what was going on at RZ as a crusade when you and he gang-banged a member for using the same word in a forum? You claimed that use of that word was "the last resort of a lost soul".

We'll talk more Monday.

Peace!

11. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Alright Zack, you want some details, Ill give em to you, and these are not in any order, just as Im remembering and writing....1st incedent...Jett posted a joke in the General Forum that had nothing to do with football, Scoutsforlife responded with something to the effect of "thats funny and really long, what does it have to do with football" Jett retorts by threatening Scout and explains that he was there before him and he will be there after him, and the fact that Jett was a charter member, meant he could do whatever he wanted....I jumped to defend Scout who was right about the post being in the wrong place and was told that if I didnt like what they did, I could leave....a lot of posters came to my defense and it eventually died down, but before it did, they made it clear that seniority meant everything at the site, and we are not allowed to question thier authority...2nd incedent....PB posts about illigel drug use, clearly against the code of conduct....Dale asks in a post if talk of illigal drug consumption is agaisnt the COC, PB's retort is that "disrupting a thread is" and issues a warning to him and me when I jump in to defend Dales post....3rd, PB gets into a debate about the Falcons with Mmosley on the board, nothing real nasty just regular back and forth banter, Mmosley gets an email from PB shortly after instructing him to not answer any of PBs posts or he will be banned inciting....4th, in the Falcons forum, PB writes that "if we come into his neighborhood and disagree with us, we get capped like all the rest", when I post asking why Im being threatened, Jetts warns me for "inciting PB", but doesnt warn PB....BA comes to my defense and he gets warned, and when later questioned about it, PB says the warnign stands, they are admin and can do what they want....later when the webmaster got involved, PB claimed the threat was just "playin around"....5th, PB writes "the only way Dennis Green gets a job in the NFL is because hes black", someone suggested that comment was racist and immediately PB posts that hes furious, and will ban anyone that suggests hes racist, he claims to be a man of color, and therefore cant be racist....6th, PB writes that the Falcons lost this year because of the "Underachieving players(the white players)", yeah thats exactly how he wrote it....when I questioned the racist statement, it suddenly dissappears from the forum, and Im warned about "name calling"....there are lots more, and every example is either Jett or PB throwing around their power, threatening good posters, or saying thigns agains the COC and then covering each others back....I mean, if you think we made this all up, or that we overreacted, look around man, how could all these people have imagined these injustices???? Just about everyone here had a personal conflict with one of those guys in the past month(or both), they made it personal, when it was never personal....Im sure PB will deny everything Ive written, thats what he does, but every situation I mentioned was witnessed by atleast 1 other perosn here and most were seen by everyone so let him deny it....they claim we ruined thier site, but in truth thier own egos ruined it, and they deserve to lie in the bed of shit they made togther...the real victim is the webmaster, he thought he had a couple of honest posters running the site, when he had actually had 2 devious, dishonest, immoral, a-holes in charge...but you know what they say, Its hard to find good help these days.

12. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

Here's my whole post from Dec 17 for the record.

What the hell happened???
    by: Murphys Lawmen (upzackman) Dec 17, 1:15 pm EST

I have missed whatever PB and Jett have done to cause so many of you to quit TheRedZone. Jett has never upset me and the only thing PB said that bothered me was unfairly slamming the Warners. I told him what I thought and moved on. I'd sure like to hear way some of you are becoming RedZone quitters. Steelerfan I am very interested as to why you will be quitting.

Banning was out of hand ... but that seems to have been resolved.

Send Em Back Al says ... I'll be glad to pick up on Monday. Maybe by then Zackman can answer this question (being posed for the third time)...

Why was it OK for PB to describe his perception of what was going on at RZ as a crusade when you and he gang-banged a member for using the same word in a forum? You claimed that use of that word was "the last resort of a lost soul".

First of all this question was never asked to me before. Where you are coming up with this third-time BULLSHIT is beyond me. Secondly I, not Paul Brown gave some 49er fan from France in the 49er forum in TheRedZone some shit because he discribed the United States' going to war with Iraq as "George Bush's Crusade". This is the same spin that that radical Jihadist's put on the war with Iraq. It's total bullshit! This is not a Chirstian Crusade! We've saved hundreds of thousands of Muslums in Northern Iraq from Sadaam's regime. His take was propaganda and I called him out ... he never came back. Maybe he'll resurface here.

I know nothing about PB and the word Crusade. You'd have to ask him on that one.

You say that I claimed that the use of that word was "the last resort of a lost soul" ? You are sadly mistaken or a liar ... which one is it?

13. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

Beef thanks for the first example of abuse in this thread. I'm shocked you are the only one willing to come forward. If it happened the way you say it did then you are right Don Maier is the real loser in this mess, I just hope you gave him enough time to resolve it. I'm sure you'd want to give Moderater's that had been building your site for three years the benifit of the doubt and a opportunity to defend themselves. As I look at Randy Moss, I think there must have been a better way.

14. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

when it all 1st started for me, it was PB and not Jett I had a problem with, so I sent emails to the webmaster and to Jett asking for help and I was ignored....except for one email I got from the webmaster which I will paste below, the address was webmaster@redzone.org, the title was "lol" and the text was this:

change is good

Vive la revolution'

that was it....that email was sent on 12/8, and Im still not sure who it was from or what it meant....

I believe the reason people arent eager to give you examples is because they are tired of the issue...most of us have been dealing with this for over a month and just want to move on....I cant speak for anyone else, but this wasnt a pleasant experience for me and I lost more than a few hours of sleep thinking about it....Ive been called many things by the principal offenders during this and yet I have never returned that kind of disrespect, and I wont start now...Im ready to move on though and Im hoping we can all get past it soon

15. Philly_Freak93

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Zackman wrote:

700/Idiot/Dawk & blackadder said Paul Brown called them Niggers. Our leftist friends SendEmBackAl and Galvy were outraged!!! They told the Christians DolphanDale and kcgc and they went to the fence-sitter Moderator SteelerFan and pleaded their case. He did his best "Jumpin" Jim Jeffers imitation and he went to TheRedZone Administrator. (Now look what has happened to Sen."Jumpin" Jim Jeffers.) An E-Mail campaign followed and the rest is history. (This was Al Franken Sarcasisim and not defamation [​IMG])

700/Idiot/Dawk - You haven't stepped up with details. This is what I think may have happened - Paul Brown said you should be spending as much time learning to write at a 2nd grade level as you do getting your hair done in corn rows. You felt that was a rasist statement and called Jesse Jackson. (It's hard to guess when nobody has the balls to give any detail)

</div>

OK, you want details id give them to you but there isnt any, HE DELETED all of them. you can ask beef this he saw it as did i when we were talking about MLB playoffss in the chat.

PB called donavon donavon mcnabb CRAP becasue he wore his hair in cornrows, thats racist. i dont wear mine in CR, im saying what he said about people with rows are crap. i responded saying are you racist being a man in the south that has alot of racism in it. he then deleted that whole thread.

PB made a post that called philly fans,NY fans, and kids all bad names and it WAS OBVIOUS he DIRECTED it ALL AT ME and GF1. i responded calling him out, you want balls zack, i had balls and i ripped him apart. he banned me for the third time there.

the second time i was banned was becasue i had a picture of Brian Dawkins' ffamous hit on mike vick. it was a make-fun of visa and SAID MASTER DAWK instread of MASTER CARD on the bottom. he banned me and said that it was advertising, some1 found it and stuck up for me and others did to.

i dont care how i type, you make that a big problem zackboy.

16. Steelerfan_2005

19 members from the Red Zone now here posting. And you question me as to the happenings? Maybe you're questioning the wrong people. But then again, as I posted at the beginning of this thread, you won't be getting a true sense of what happened if you ask the moderators. Of course I urge you to contact Don Meier, but that is also up to you.

I'm sorry that you missed the happenings Zack. But it was real and almost everyone here has a story of why they are here. No conspiracy, just tired of dealing with the general treatment of members there. I can see that you like that site better as you are obviously taking exception to the Admin here for being a Vikings fan. But lumping all Vikings fans together would be like us lumping all Falcons fans together. That's just rediculous. Mr. Admin corrected the mistake he made with the name as he corrected the New Enland (Englad) spelling as well.

How quickly you forget who stuck up for you when the Vikings fans pounded on you and when Galvatron first gave you crap. I'm not asking for your blind loyalty here, just to not be so confrontational. Obvioulsy you're a guy that needs hard facts and not just someone's word. That's understandable.

I have a feeling over the next week that this will sort itself out as td4td, BA, kcgsc, Send em Back, DD, thebeef, gogo, RTR, and Pats37 all add their comments (if they choose to do so).

Of course I don't remember steering you wrong or mistreating you at anytime at the Red Zone, so I'm not sure why you feel hostile towards me. I'm in the fog on that one.

17. LSUpackfan

LSUpackfan nfl-*****s member

Wow, amazing the other site is such a hot topic over here. Anyway, I'll chime in with my observations.

Initially, when things were heating up, I made a couple posts calling for people to get over the petty posts and grow some thick skin. Eventually I realized what others saw and that's that PB was a major hypocrite, and Jett was his buddy. At first I had no problem with Jett, just PB. So I questioned him and some things he did. And that's when a cloud formed over Packmatt. I posted a few harsh things, but at the same time put forth some obvious things that PB had done that violated the COC, and then I became one of the one's on the witch-hunt. Whatever. I eventually calmed down, and tried to calm everyone down and post football instead of worrying about the two Falcons fans. Yet, instead of moving on, PB and Jett just kept inciting people. Anytime someone would disagree with what they wrote, they would accuse that person of bringing up the past in order to drive them away. Then, I posted the "Vick takes a dump" and was almost banned, even though there was no rip on a player or a fan, just the media that overhypes one person, something PB continually did with McNabb...and I was the one questioned for putting morally questionable stuff in the forums. Then, less than one week later, PB puts his child molestation post in the Pub...I posted something like "...and I was questioned for the Vick post??" Then hell rained down again, Jett jumped on me saying I was wrong, then I responded asking why I was wrong, yet PB is right? Then both jumped in and brought up the feud, and I responded trying to distance myself from the feud and focus on the topic at hand. Then I was accused of bringing up the past!!!....???? Anyway, thats when the forum went down for a few days.

Don has contacted me a few times and seems sincere about what he has said. Basically, he admitted giving Jett too much power and not following up with things quickly because of his work on other sites and his wife's health. Now PB is over there spewing crap about RZ and this place, ripping both Don and all that post here. If anyone can't see where the problems were over there, IMO, they're blind. PB is trying to disrupt RZ again because he knows he isn't head honcho anymore. How childish. Jett had his one parting "backstab" post, and moved on. Good for him. I think we all need to pray for PB, because he obviously had no life outside of RZ and now that his "home" is gone, he's losing his last few brain cells.

Finally, I want to say, let's not let what happened at RZ happen here. I've been here a week, and already members seem to be feuding. It's fine if they feud over a football topic, but not over another site. If you don't like what happened over there, then discuss it over there. This is a new site, so let's not bring the baggage.

18. Steelerfan_2005

I will do everything in my power to keep that from happening here PM. It's not something that is intended to happen here, I was just hoping to help Zack understand why this happened.

Just keep in mind, people are going to defend themselves and the decisions that they've made. When incited, you will react as you already know and as upset as everyone was when they left, rehashing is not helping.

19. Philly_Freak93

ur a class act SF.

and whos don maier...webmaster?

20. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I thank you for all the Info and SF I don't have any issues with you. It just seemed I had to "Push the Envelope" to get some detail. I think you likely found out that your job will not always be easy.(I wouldn't want it. [​IMG])

I hope you don't take any of my posts personal because they weren't. I don't think you did anything wrong in TheRedZone. I'm pleased that none of my posts were deleted and that I didn't get any emails demanding that I change my posts. I thought that I might get banned but you guys proved to be men of your words.

My investigation was for me and anyone else who felt they didn't have both sides of the conflict. Nobody owned me anything. Several of you came through and I appreicate that. I'm done with it. We have done some serious posting haven't we! [​IMG] I'm going to sit back and watch Tom Brady pick the bones of the Buffalo Bills!