Thread: NSFW: The Bodacious Blazer Babes of S2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. TOP #251
    EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE has several friends EL PRESIDENTE's Avatar Internet genius.cx

Default Re: The Bodacious Blazer Babes of S2

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post

Those tattoos are God-awful. She's beautiful, but she ruined herself.
    those tatoos are hot.

2. TOP #252
    Looking For That Girl is developing a reputation Little League All Star

The sexiest thing about Jessica Jane Clements is -- to me -- the apparent dorkiness despite the ridiculousness hotness. Something about her facial expressions and big features (beyond the boobs) gives her that "every girl" look.

I hope I'm explaining it properly. No one ever says, "She looks like she has a good personality." But that's the vibe I get from looking at her while penis twitches.

3. TOP #253
    Shooter is becoming well known Shooter is becoming well known Shooter is becoming well known Shooter is becoming well known Shooter's Avatar Unanimously Great

Quote Originally Posted by Looking For That Girl View Post
    The sexiest thing about Jessica Jane Clements is -- to me -- the apparent dorkiness despite the ridiculousness hotness. Something about her facial expressions and big features (beyond the boobs) gives her that "every girl" look.
    Really? I don't know any girls with a tattoo running the length of their torso. If you've got a nice shape, the last thing you should be doing is splashing a big ink spot on your body that distracts from your figure.

4. TOP #254
    Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff's Avatar habiller pour la victoire

Really? I don't know any girls with a tattoo running the length of their torso. If you've got a nice shape, the last thing you should be doing is splashing a big ink spot on your body that distracts from your figure.
    so you're saying fat girls should get tattoos to hide their figure?
    Love thy neighbor and love the Blazers!

5. TOP #255
    Rodolfo has written some things that people like Rodolfo has written some things that people like Rodolfo's Avatar Double Stamp>Triple Stamp

In the spirit of the Olympics...Ice Skating hottie Tanith Belbin

6. TOP #256
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

7. TOP #257
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

Quote Originally Posted by Looking For That Girl View Post
    Please be aware that I've only registered to ask for more of her! Perhaps a link to the video from which this was taken? Her favorite color? What she wants to be when she gets older?

But now that I'm here I'll stick around.
    NSFW

Sauce.
    Thank me later.

8. TOP #258
    Shooter is becoming well known Shooter is becoming well known Shooter is becoming well known Shooter is becoming well known Shooter's Avatar Unanimously Great

More Rachael Neiberding . . .

Last edited by Shooter; 02-24-2010 at 11:38 PM.

9. TOP #259
    Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff has statements worth reading Eastoff's Avatar habiller pour la victoire

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    NSFW

Sauce.
    Thank me later.
    give that girl some cornbread!

10. TOP #260

speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds's Avatar If I have to have a past

11. TOP #261
    mgb is becoming well known mgb is becoming well known mgb is becoming well known mgb is becoming well known Over-Nite Sensation

Don't remember where I got this pic so forgive me if it's already in this thread.

Michael

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling."
    -Margaret Lee Runbeck

[IMG]http://www.tielmania.com/1.jpg[/IMG]

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? "
    -Abraham Lincoln, 16th US president (1809-1865)

12. TOP #262
    VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla's Avatar Man of Steel

WHO IS THAT

13. TOP #263
    DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6 has written some things that people like DynastYWarrioR6's Avatar JBB SmurfY

Great question.
    <div align="center">"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." -<span style="color:#FF0000">Kobe Bryant</span></div>

Props to GMJigga

Quote Originally Posted by yinets1860 View Post
    yep,i like this guys,he always bomb hoop....

14. TOP #264
    TripTango is becoming well known TripTango is becoming well known TripTango is becoming well known TripTango is becoming well known TripTango's Avatar Quick First Step

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
    WHO IS THAT
    Seems to be a German model named Cathy. Found her page using the TinEye reverse image search plugin (which is fantastic, by the way), but I'm not sure if I can post the link, since it contains nudity. Use the reverse search and follow the German modeling link to see more.

15. TOP #265
    The Professional Fan has written some things that people like The Professional Fan has written some things that people like The Professional Fan's Avatar Big League Scrub

I love this chick. lol. I stop what I'm doing whenever this commercial is on TV.

She said "stuffed."

Last edited by Colonel Ronan; 03-01-2010 at 01:15 PM.
    SECTION 306 FOR LIFE

16. TOP #266

Quote Originally Posted by The Professional Fan View Post
    I love this chick. lol. I stop what I'm doing whenever this commercial is on TV.

She said "stuffed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frPK4i4hGYk
    Hey man, you don't need to put the image tags around a YouTube URL. Simply paste in the URL and it will convert it to a embedded video! (I edited it for you)

17. TOP #267

Quote Originally Posted by TripTango View Post
    Seems to be a German model named Cathy. Found her page using the TinEye reverse image search plugin (which is fantastic, by the way), but I'm not sure if I can post the link, since it contains nudity. Use the reverse search and follow the German modeling link to see more.
    You can post it, just make it a hyperlink and give warning.

18. TOP #268
    TripTango is becoming well known TripTango is becoming well known TripTango is becoming well known TripTango is becoming well known TripTango's Avatar Quick First Step

Default Re: NSFW: The Bodacious Blazer Babes of S2

Cathy (contains nudity)

NSFW!!!

Some excerpts:

Last edited by Colonel Ronan; 03-01-2010 at 01:36 PM.

19. TOP #269

I've added a NSFW tag just in-case!

20. TOP #270

Wow, I keep seeing Jessica Jane Clements at the top of this page... She's so fucking sexy!

21. TOP #271
    The Professional Fan has written some things that people like The Professional Fan has written some things that people like The Professional Fan's Avatar Big League Scrub

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Hey man, you don't need to put the image tags around a YouTube URL. Simply paste in the URL and it will convert it to a embedded video! (I edited it for you)
    Thanks. Fucked it up!
    SECTION 306 FOR LIFE

22. TOP #272
    VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla is making friends VanillaGorilla's Avatar Man of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by The Professional Fan View Post

She said "stuffed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frPK4i4hGYk
    I do the same thing. I looooove her.

23. TOP #273

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
    I do the same thing. I looooove her.
    she does have some nice legs.

24. TOP #274

Raylene Richards

Wow, Google her name. So sexy.

25. TOP #275
    mgb is becoming well known mgb is becoming well known mgb is becoming well known mgb is becoming well known Over-Nite Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by TripTango View Post
    I must have got the pic from a friend of mine, Eivind, that lives in Norway.
    Michael

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling."
    -Margaret Lee Runbeck

[IMG]http://www.tielmania.com/1.jpg[/IMG]

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? "
    -Abraham Lincoln, 16th US president (1809-1865)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information