9,223,372,036,854,775,808 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. TOP #1
    Really Lost One is developing a reputation Banned

Default Thrilla vs Mamba

choose one.

2. TOP #2
    Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake's Avatar young phoenix

Default Re: Thrilla vs Mamba

Mamba. The dude is a straight asshole and would do anything to win. I could see him busting out some dirty link that infects Thrilla's computer forever. Than Mamba would go down to Boston and see the Garden on fire and spray paint Thrilla sucks and Kobe rules all over the city. Mamba FTW.

3. TOP #3

2-0

Mamba.

Mamba's e-dick is currently bigger than Thrilla's.

You gonna take that Thrilla?

4. TOP #4
    Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake is making friends Master Shake's Avatar young phoenix

Thrilla's all about the end result. He'll just sit back and watch.

5. TOP #5
    Moo2K4 has written some things that people like Moo2K4 has written some things that people like Moo2K4's Avatar NBA West Producer

Mamba....I mean...as a Laker fan...I don't even think I'm allowed to choose Thrilla.

6. TOP #6

It's open to the public. Be non-biased.

I chose Mamba because during the Cardinals/Eagles game, Thrilla and Mamba both attacked me but then Thrilla got fatigued. Mamba stayed strong and never stopped talking shit to me until the very end by calling me bandwagon pussy, fucking ***got, saying that he will kill my family, etc.

That deserves some credit.

Thrilla's e-dick should get some consideration as well since he comes to enemy territory and talks shit to an entire fanbase.

7. TOP #7

Thrilla is a G. He's the guy who isn't so outlandish, but will shit talk you until he gets bored. Mamba wants to beat you up, shit on you, drag you to a river, shit on you again, throw you in, piss on you as you float away and throw rocks at you till you sink. Gotta love em' both.

8. TOP #8
    Chutney has written some things that people like Chutney has written some things that people like Chutney's Avatar MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

How'd Mamba earn homecourt advantage?

9. TOP #9

They are both the ultimate e-thugs.

Mamba is an OG though. Thrilla is gay.

10. TOP #10
    Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba's Avatar I'm With You.

LMFAO!

Greatest. Thread. Ever.

Repped, Brian.

11. TOP #11

Quote Originally Posted by Chutney View Post
    How'd Mamba earn homecourt advantage?
    Should of put this in the Raps forum. Mutual territory.

12. TOP #12

Thrilla is like Saw, he would rather torture you slowly but painfully, in the end mess you up psychologically so you end up killing your e-life.

Mamba is a straight up thug, he shows no mercy and kills you, rips your eyeballs out, take a dump on you and force you to eat his shit, then he will go after your family and kill everyone.

13. TOP #13

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman View Post
    Should of put this in the Raps forum. Mutual territory.
    You guys can move it, I don't care. It's just time we settle this.

14. TOP #14
    Chutney has written some things that people like Chutney has written some things that people like Chutney's Avatar MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Clint Eastwood in 'Gran Torino' vs. Clint Eastwood in 'Dirty Harry'

15. TOP #15
    Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba's Avatar I'm With You.

I didn't know there was a battle, LMAO.

Awesome.

16. TOP #16

I would like to see these guys duke it out in real life.

17. TOP #17

Quote Originally Posted by Chutney View Post
    Clint Eastwood in 'Gran Torino' vs. Clint Eastwood in 'Dirty Harry'
    Both have a 'Fist Full Of Dynamite'.

18. TOP #18

5-1

even though I voted for Mamba, I think Thrilla is being underrated

Thrilla is like the BTK killer. Living in your neighborhood, not causing any commotion, but silently killing off everybody brutally, but quitely.

Mamba is like Columbine/Viriginia Tech, no regards for any morals/ethics. He comes in and just goes crazy killing everybody.

Thrilla is the gentlemen. Mamba is the dirty dirty.

Both strategies have their advantages. Mamba is more ostentatious, but that means it's easier for him to get detected, as he got kicked off the staff. Thrilla is sly. He is a thug but worked his butt all the way to the top. Like Suge Knight.

19. TOP #19

Both are awesome. But both are deadly. I trust neither.

20. TOP #20

You just compared me to Columbine and Virginia Tech. LMAO. This is fucking awesome.

21. TOP #21

I think Thrilla's Danny Ainge avatar or wtv adds to the flavor as well. He's got the, yeah yeah I'm killing you, and I don't care because I got no conscience. Very scary to think about. If given the choice to end a community, Mamba would opt for the atomic bomb, to blow the place up to smitherines while he is in the air with his airplane taking photos and snorting cocaine, while laughing like a maniac and thinking about the many more lives he will effect due to radiation. If given the choice, Thrilla wouldn't do that, too outlandish. He would rather infect the whole community with anthrax and watch everybody suffer, and slowly die out, while video taping the stages of death to get off to when he's bored. Very cruel, both of them.

22. TOP #22

Keep it coming Brian, you're distracting me from my essay. Asshole. You're fucking dead.

23. TOP #23

You two keep on jawing because I'm taking notes. Soon I'll be an even bigger thug then you guys. My e-dick will be so big I'll wrap it around your neck ten times. I'm gonna have both of your skills combined.

24. TOP #24

Quote Originally Posted by Lost One View Post
    You two keep on jawing because I'm taking notes. Soon I'll be an even bigger thug then you guys. My e-dick will be so big I'll wrap it around your neck ten times. I'm gonna have both of your skills combined.
    Your Asian, you'll never have a dick like that.

25. TOP #25
    Moo2K4 has written some things that people like Moo2K4 has written some things that people like Moo2K4's Avatar NBA West Producer

Oh my goodness...this has to be one of the most hilarious threads I've read in a loooonnnnggggg time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information