Stick A Fork In Her

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets' started by The Dream, Feb 11, 2009.

1. The Dream

The Dream mama there goes that man!

She Mac appears to be officially done for the year...........I called this shit a couple of months back...................

http://www.click2houston.com/sports/18692862/detail.html#-

POSTED: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
    [Tracy McGrady]
    Tracy McGrady
    HOUSTON -- Rockets guard Tracy McGrady could miss the remainder of the season, according to sources close to Local 2 sports. An MRI revealed missing cartilage in his left knee, which may require microfracture surgery to repair.

The possibility remains, however, that McGrady will try to finish the season. Dr. James Andrews, generally regarded as the premier orthopaedic surgeon in the country for this type of injury, will review the MRI before a final decision is made. Andrews advised those close to McGrady, that a microfracture surgery should only be used in a career saving situation.

McGrady and the Rockets will discuss options in a meeting at Toyota Center prior to tonight's game against Sacramento. At this point, the Rockets have no comment on the situation.

2. rocketeer

rocketeer Active Member

you called that tmac might need microfracture a couple of months back?

3. The Dream

no that he would eventually end up missing the entire season........it was pretty damn inevitable with the way he looked on the floor...........

4. The Dream

5. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

She missed the game tonight, her ankle hurts.

6. rox fa sho

rox fa sho Member

Time is on low for tmac. 22mil this season, he keeps sayin he'll be back, nothing is wrong. well, tmac knows exactly whats at stake here so he better man up to his words. he has 5 days to rest to we'll see soon. im gettinf uckin tired of defending this mofo. im not that far away from sticking a knife in his fukcin head. i keed but for real, i cant be the only person who has similar feelings. i really do wanna stick a knife in his head and watch him die IF he wastes his contract. he has one half of a regular nba season left to prove himself on the court. God daam tmac, only the greats can make comebacks this big. The entire universe is against him. HURRY THE MOTHER FUCK UP GOD DAAM YOU FUCKIN SLOW ASS FUCKER

7. Karl Malone's Elbows

Karl Malone's Elbows Batum: once in a lifetime

This is a perfect example of why I think the NBA should allow doctor observed HGH use. At least for injured players. It's ability to rehabilitate is unparalleled and proper use (not abuse) during rehab can significantly reduce a players chances of re-injury. HGH is a natural chemical produced by all humans. As far as side effects it's the steroid equivalent of marijuana and NBA players are not going to use it to bulk up so it's very unlikely to be abused in this sport. However if a player uses it as medically reasonable they will not only recover much quicker, but they will be less likely to have the injury to reoccur.

This is something I hope all sports unions embrace for the next generation. Educate and erase the ignorance.

8. umair

umair "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

I fucking agree with you. I am tired of defending his ass everytime something happens. He just doesnt have enough will and passion to comeback from his injury and be atleast a decent T-Mac. I love this guy to death, but this shit is ridiculous and is getting fucking frustrating. This guy needs to realize that this is basically his last year, last chance to get past the first round. He needs to stop quitting on his damn team, and man up for once. I am tired of hearing shit every year, "It's on me" "I'm sorry" and shit like that. Thats fucking pussy! He needs to get his ball sack back together after the All-Star break for us to get a good run going in the 2nd half of the season. I still believe we can do it, but we just need to get shit together. He also needs to realize he has millions of fans counting on him, and it is just fucking annoying how he lets us down everytime!