Mr. Administrator

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Zackman, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I wonder if this photo may be acceptable until a neutral image can be found.
    [​IMG]
    Moss' college teamate making the most talked about catch of the year.

2. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

dont start. if u really want a neutral logo, put the NFL shield up there.

3. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

honestly who gives a shit what picture is up there.

4. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

You guys and VikingFan may as well get a room. Talk about having your nose up somebody's ass. It's a little sickining.

5. Philly_Freak93

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Zackman wrote:

You guys and VikingFan may as well get a room. Talk about having your nose up somebody's ass. It's a little sickining.
    </div>

Just like you and Paul Brown or <<JETT>>?

6. Hip-Jack

Hip-Jack nfl-*****s member

I agree with Zackman, that had to rank up there as one of the greatest and most dramatic catches of the year. That catch actually meant something and it was featured over and over again on ESPN. A touchdown catch against a weak Raider team during the regular season means nothing.

7. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hip-Jack wrote:

I agree with Zackman, that had to rank up there as one of the greatest and most dramatic catches of the year. That catch actually meant something and it was featured over and over again on ESPN. A touchdown catch against a weak Raider team during the regular season means nothing.
    </div>

Finally a man of reason and wisdom! Welcome to NFL Forums Hip-Jack!

8. Philly_Freak93

then how about the eagles getting theNFC east for the 3rd straight year, somethng that no othe team currently has, at least i think? thats more important casue it means playoffs, that pass means nothing for th cards, and the vikes wanna forget about it sooo

[​IMG]

9. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

First off it's a lame photo. Secondly the guy (Whoever he is) is holding up 6 fingers. He looks like a brother trying to count to ten!

10. Philly_Freak93

its todd pinkston showing 3 straight titles. its 3 on 1 hand, showing they did it 3 times, and hes so proud hell show they did it 3 times 2 times. its like wearing a hat saying Division Champs, players all wear them when they win them so does that show they won the division as many times as the hats they sell? wow what a tounge twister

ok how about the play saving philly's season

[​IMG]

11. Hip-Jack

Hip-Jack nfl-*****s member

Hey Dawk Vader, when there were 6 divisions in the NFL winning it meant more because with more teams in the divisions there is more competition. Now that there are 8 divisions, the title of division champion is less meaningful. And if the Eagles don't make it to the big game this year I see it as an embarassment. Yes winning your 4 team division does mean making the playoffs, but if your team loses again in the playoffs I will be laughing.

12. Philly_Freak93

r u zackman disguised?lol so ur team whoever it is ill use the lions as a example are in the crapper of the division. so people will be laughing at those teams even more than winning teams because they are to occupied with the losers of the league. [​IMG]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hip-Jack wrote:

Hey Dawk Vader, when there were 6 divisions in the NFL winning it meant more because with more teams in the divisions there is more competition. Now that there are 8 divisions, the title of division champion is less meaningful. And if the Eagles don't make it to the big game this year I see it as an embarassment. Yes winning your 4 team division does mean making the playoffs, but if your team loses again in the playoffs I will be laughing.
    </div>

13. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

We're getting off topic here Dawk. I say the Poole picture is better than anything you posted. Plus he's been givin the KEY to the City of Green Bay! He also will be the Mayor's guest of Guest of Honor at Lambeau vs. the Seahawks this weekend! So get ready to see a lot more of "THE CATCH".

Hip-Jack made a good point about the Moss catch being meaningless. The Vikes didn't even win that game. That's lame.

I hope you didn't scare off that wise new member with those insults Dawk! LOL Give these new members a chance be before you Flame um. [​IMG]

14. Pats37

First off its not boldin Mr. Knowledge. It's Nate Poole. Also you could put a picture of Ricky Williams up there running over a patriot because honestly there are better things to talk and or worry about than a stupid moss pic. It's not your site is it? If he is a viking fan thats fine at least he put forums up for every team.

15. Smerdykov

Smerdykov nfl-*****s member

I think people should post the images they like and a pool of images can be created that will rotate at random.

That way the images are impartial (in theory) and it would allow for more user input into the Forum.

just a thought.

16. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

Thanks for the correction Mr. Moderator ... an honest mistake on my part. And Smerdykov ... you make some good sense. It's good to see a post from someone who doesn't have their nose up VickingFan's rear end! LOL ... Sorry butt sniffers!

17. Smerdykov

Smerdykov nfl-*****s member

I am a butt sniffer, and I take offense with your laughter at other people with the same butt sniffing tendencies.

Either way, I will offer my services if they are desired . . .

and by that I mean with the images, not butt sniffing.

18. Philly_Freak93

zack i dont care whats up there, i was making a point. moss represents the league and is probably one of the most popular players ever. id rather see him there over mike vick who is everywere. why is it a big deal?

19. Pats37

I don't even know the guy an it's not like I'm one of you buddys warning everyone and banning people. I could care less. I understand you have a divisional rivalry but you take it to far to complain about a picture. Obsess much?? You have been crying about the pic since we came here.

20. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I'm only trying to make this a better site. The Administrator has contacted me and said he was open to suggestions. He's thinking maybe a rotation would be a good idea. I'm sure if there was a Arizona fan hear they'd like the Poole photo.

As for you not being one of my buddies ... I must say that you have warned me and swore at me more in 12 days than PB or Jett ever did in over a year and a half. What the hell gives you the right?