I'm Sick to My Stomach

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Slaven, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Slaven

Slaven I'm a Beast

It's official.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He is gone. I cannot believe it. I am sick to my stomach, disgusted. Dawkins signed with the Broncos today, officially. The front office, with 40 million under the cap (even more after trading Lito), decided they couldn't waste any of their precious cash to resign the heart and soul of this team. The same guy the entire team rallied around in the postseason. The same guy who has laid his heart and soul out every minute for the past 12 seasons with the Eagles. The same guy who made the Pro Bowl last year when everyone said he was finished. The same guy who led all safeties in forced fumbles when everyone said he was finished. The leader, the soul of the team is gone.

He signed with the Broncos, 5 year 17 million. Apparently the Eagles think their nickel corner is worth more than a HOF, franchise icon, because Hanson signed a 5 year 21 million, no hesitation at all. To make matters even worse, 7.2 million is guaranteed. Nothing more. To say they could not have shed out 7.2 million is just ridiculous. I can't believe they actually let him go, I thought he was going to retire in Philly Green, Eagle for life. I guess not.

I wish him the very best of luck in Denver. My favorite player of all time. He deserves better, as does McNabb. They had him on for an interview today, he lasted only 2 minutes before breaking down, and the interview ended.

Still cannot believe it. I feel like I just got slapped in the face. Disgusting.

2. Legacy

Legacy Beast

Fuck the Broncos. Why would he go to there..now my Raiders are going to see him more this season.

I would be pissed though from an Eagles fan perspective.

3. BasX

BasX I Win

Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme
    Sorry Bro, maybe this will help.
    [​IMG]

4. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    You were lucky enough to have him on your squad for so long at least, props to his career.

5. Slaven

Slaven I'm a Beast

I hope he tears it up in Denver.

But out of all the places to go, I'm pissed he could've have chosen a team that can actually contend. The Broncos are no better off than the Eagles, maybe even worse.

It pisses me off to say this, but I wish that somehow, some way, he ended up with the Patriots. Or the Steelers. If he isn't going to retire as an Eagle, I want him to win the Superbowl. He NEEDS one. Now he will get neither. Fuck the front office. He wanted to be back as well, they were just way too cheap, to what, pay him 3 or 4 million this year? Dude fucking broke down in his interview today, couldn't even finish it. This is some messed up shit. Front office better have someone else in plan, or Quintin Demps better be a monster, because this just makes them look like fucking jackasses.

6. BasX

BasX I Win

If he came to Pittsburgh. Dawkins and Polamalu as leaders maybe the best you will be in a long time, with Tomlin as a coach, shit that'd be awesome, but Ryan Clark is awesome so I'm happy.

7. Slaven

Slaven I'm a Beast

You're avatar is offensive :[

8. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

His best years are behind him. Move on.

9. BasX

BasX I Win

Don't lie, you like it.