Home Court Advantage......

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by THE HCP, Mar 10, 2009.

1. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

I talked to a friend of mine tonight after the game. He is an advanced scout for the Rockets. He said and I quote, "You guys have the best crowd and home court advantage in the entire NBA except for the Jazz. He said he hopes they (the Rockets) don't have to play us in the 1st round. Pretty cool to hear that stuff coming from a neutral source.

2. rocketeer

rocketeer Active Member

i would hate for the rockets to play portland in the first round. i want to save that matchup for the conference finals(or at least the 2nd round). really though, i'd expect whoever has homecourt to win a rockets/blazers series if it happens. the rockets have been basically as good as the blazers at home this year.

3. alex42083

alex42083 Thanks Brandon

Writing about sports
    Utah is a different animal. They're in a tier of their own when it comes to a real home court advantage.

But I love our home crowd. When it's a big game or down in the final moments of a game, we know how to turn it up. Unlike other cities, who need their PA announcer to yell defense over the speakers to get some noise going. That's embarrassing..