Israel warns: free soldier or Palestinian Prime Minister dies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BrewCityBuck, Jul 1, 2006.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

ISRAEL last night threatened to assassinate Palestinian Prime Minister Ismael Haniyeh if Hamas militants did not release a captured Israeli soldier unharmed. http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story...5-601%2C00.html Wow, things are getting crazy over there. If those stupid palestinians wouldn't have kidnapped the solider none of this would have happened. I hope Israel puts it's foot down.

2. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

WOW - how f*cking immature - they're going to assasinate a PM !!!!???!!?!? wtf!

3. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Immature? Hamas kidnapped an Israeli soldier. They deserve whats coming to them.

4. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

first of all that was retalitation for a previous israeli 'mission' - meaning they went in the gaza strip and raided homes and bombed specific areas...and even if that wasnt the case, a COUNTRY is immature when it retaliates with voilence of its own - this is not country vs country, it's country vs hamas - a private terrorist group; israel is the one who made it country vs a PM - how stupid of them. and they claim to want peace? bs. israel has to be the most hypocritical bullsh** gov ever.

5. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

Hamas controls the government in Palestine, right? I don't see what the difference is between Hamas and Palestine. I don't think I'd call it "immature," but I know what you mean. The problem is, everything is retaliation for some other stupid thing. Neither country wants peace.