Carolina's playoff win....

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by TheBeef, Jan 4, 2004.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

So Carolina plays a perfect game yesterday as defined by 0 turnovers and 0 penalties...The Cowboys had no chance if the refs refuse to call penalties on the pretty kitties....Now, Im a closet Carolina fan, my family is from the Carolina's and I even lived there and worked for the Panthers for 2 seasons, but its a joke if anyone thinks the Panthers didnt committ any penalties over 60 minutes of football....it was legandary ref Red Cassion that once said, "We could call holding on every play"...yet yesterday no penalties??? What a joke...

2. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

i predicted the panthers to the SB.even tho they probably wont make it, i said theyd be good nd they were. they were my sleeper and i was right rember Zackman???????????????

3. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I picked the Panthers in yesterday's game. I thought the Dallas "D" would show up though. I said Carolina 11-3. Sorry Dawk, I don't remember you saying the Panthers would be in the Super Bowl. I thought you picked the Bucs to repeat. The proof is gone forever.

4. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

lol... oh Dawk, you & I both know that Carolina was your pick. I haven't forgotten. Of course I think the irony of it will be Carolina beating the Eagles to get there. I was the one that said that they couldn't get to or win the Super Bowl. And I still don't think they will. But if they do, they have to beat the Eagles....

So which is more important? Being right? Or watching you team advance?

5. Philly_Freak93

haha i know the proof is gone, i have supporters that rember. i dont think they will make it now, i think they can beat the rams becasue they will give bulger hell to deal with that front 7. id rather have the eagles go all the way but i dont know if they will advancce Oh, i said it i dono about the packers-eagles game yet(if thats the case and it looks as tho it is) so ill see.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Steelerfan_2003 wrote:

lol... oh Dawk, you & I both know that Carolina was your pick. I haven't forgotten. Of course I think the irony of it will be Carolina beating the Eagles to get there. I was the one that said that they couldn't get to or win the Super Bowl. And I still don't think they will. But if they do, they have to beat the Eagles....

So which is more important? Being right? Or watching you team advance?
    </div>

6. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I think Steelerfan said something to the effect of "If the Panthers win the super bowl Ill eat a dirty mob"....or something like that, I just dont rememebr what he said he would eat

7. Philly_Freak93

something like a hell kiss a monkeys butt or like that. it had to do with monkeys or bannanas i tihkn

8. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Damn, I cant remember if he was supposed to eat a rat maybe??? It was something, but I dont remember specifically what....I hope Steelerfan or someone can remind us