john strong, stupid or what?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Yankee, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Yankee

Yankee yankee

network admin
    listening to canzano today, and strong was on. what is wrong with this guy? his obvious faults, like his major love of minor sports are legend. but this michael jackson hate? love it or hate it, jackson was not only the king of pop, but established a new style for pop music that did and still does define a generational change in entertainment. its ok to pick apart the man's lifestyle, since that was so bizarre. but to just dismiss his effect? either just plain dumb or playing some role to generate controversy. get real strong, we all know you have an ability to do so.

by the way, kudos to strong on one thing: he has a great radio voice. but the shallow nature of his comments is getting to be a real bore. as an example, his whole thing about siting a baseball park next to the rose garden. when called on it, all he can prattle on with is a just do it point of view. as much as i love baseball, i know that the memorial coliseum is dedicated to cultural diversity and an enduring memory of war dead. it is untouchable. now you might not like that, but that is a fact. by the way, that includes the whole building and the ground it sits on.it is dedicated, my man. end of discussion. people wanted to put a retail outlet there a few years ago. people currently want to put a ball park there. the thing is, it is a true memorial. maybe that designation was a mistake, at the time of the dedication. but that is just how it is. move on. it is just a compelling and actual fact of life.

note to all: don't confront strong with facts. he cannot compute. his ignorance on michael jackson, his lack of knowledge of the dedication of the coliseum, etc. like i said, he has a great radio voice. but i suspec that voice is just an echo in a very hollow head.

maybe he should be looking for a gig with big suck and the other bozos on the competition, where knuckle dragging behavior is celebrated and any sort of intelligence is automatically edited out.

2. Yankee

Yankee yankee

network admin
    can i get an amen?

3. Colonel Ronan

Colonel Ronan Continue...?

Control Center analyst
  4. ehizzy3

ehizzy3 RIP mgb

lmfao at this randomly posted here...i like john strong. he is what he is...pause