PLAYOFFS?

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by 4THNLONGFELLOW, Jan 7, 2004.

1. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

Is it me, this is the playoffs right? I have noticed on a couple of games that the play is third down and when the RB or WR get the ball they run out of bounds one yard short rather than take the hit. I say lower your shoulder and pick up the first down for your team. I am just wandering if I am the only one who noticed this?

2. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

I saw one instance in I believe it was the green bay game and Javon Walker just didn't seem to know where he was and slipped out of bounds thinking he had the first down. It didn't hurt but it was stupid.

3. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Was that before or after his concussion?

4. Pats37

I didn't know he got one. But if he did and kept playing all I have to say is Good man. Hey Pack good luck this week against the eagles. It's going to be a tough one. I think you guys have a good chance.

5. Pack Attack

Yeah, Walker got dumped on his head in the Seattle game and had to go to the sidelines, but he walked around telling every coach on the team that he wanted back in. Eventually they let him...probably because they were tired of listening to him complain. [​IMG]

Thanks for the well wishes against the Dirty Birds. I, too, wish you good luck against the Titans. I think they're going to bring their A game this week. It will be a tough win if you guys can pull it out.

6. gogobroncos

gogobroncos nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, Walker got dumped on his head in the Seattle game and had to go to the sidelines, but he walked around telling every coach on the team that he wanted back in. Eventually they let him...probably because they were tired of listening to him complain. [​IMG]

Thanks for the well wishes against the Dirty Birds. I, too, wish you good luck against the Titans. I think they're going to bring their A game this week. It will be a tough win if you guys can pull it out.</div>

The Pats don't need good luck against the Tennessee Biters.

Hey Pack, haven't you noticed a lot of Packer WRs have been falling up-side down on their heads. I think it's happened like three times this year. Where they sky up in the air for a high ball and end up exactly up-side down. I just thought that was kind of weird.

Good luck this weekend pats!! =)

7. Pats37

Thanks Gogo and I agree the Titans are going to need the luck to beat us at home. It is 3 degrees right know and it is supposed to be below 0 at game time. I'm gonna freeze my ass off at the game and I can't wait.

8. Pack Attack

No respect for Tennessee, GoGo? [​IMG]

Favre's wild passes have been what's getting his receivers dumped this year. He throws the ball erratically sometimes...high, wide or behind them and they're all young and crazy enough to try to catch EVERYTHING that he throws. It's put them in some weird positions to take some nasty spills.

Well...there's that and the fact that everyone in every secondary wants to see their own hits on SportsCenter. Hang a receiver out, even slightly, and someone will nail him.