Thread: FANTASY FOOTBALL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. TOP #76
    hielo español is developing a reputation hielo español's Avatar Welcome aboard Dre

Default Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL

Quote Originally Posted by Mixx View Post
    Really?, you have 5 members and are begging for one more while we have 11 and our league is doing great while you haven't even started yours. Now that is something to say Holy shite!
    Why that offends me greatly.

Personally I don't care whose is better I was just responding to your typical pointless posts in the similar fashion.
    Last edited by hielo español; 08-05-2009 at 02:00 PM.
    LIVERPOOL F.C YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

2. TOP #77
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

Actually, I would prefer it if you weren't in the league. Good day, sir.

3. TOP #78
    TheFreshPrince is developing a reputation TheFreshPrince's Avatar JBB JustBBall Member

I said good day!

4. TOP #79
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

Haha. Well, where the hell is CK?

5. TOP #80

6. TOP #81

Join the god damn league, 123!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. TOP #82

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Join the god damn league, 123!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really don't have the time. Sorry.

8. TOP #83

Fair enough.

9. TOP #84
    CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing has written some things that people like CelticKing's Avatar The Green Monster

How the hell did I miss this thread?? lmao

Thanks for the heads up Ronan, and yes sign me up!!!!
    <div align="center">

</div>

10. TOP #85

No problem, bro.

11. TOP #86

hielo español
    agoo101284
    TheFrenchPrince
    Ronan
    speeds
    CelticKing

12. TOP #87
    hielo español is developing a reputation hielo español's Avatar Welcome aboard Dre

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    hielo español
    agoo101284
    TheFrenchPrince
    Ronan
    speeds
    CelticKing
    Sorted, I'll random the picks and the countries now.
    LIVERPOOL F.C YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

13. TOP #88

chingy0007 is developing a reputation Cavs TL

Not sure if I'll have the time for this League, it seems as though we have to score the games ourselves (right) and I doubt I'll have the time for that once I start Uni
    <div align="center">

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities,
    but in the expert's there are few."

- Shunryu Suzuki
    [/SIZE]
    </div>

14. TOP #89

Fair enough.

15. TOP #90

Such a child...

16. TOP #91
    Delela is developing a reputation Little League All Star

Hello..........

I love playing fantasy football and this year want to start my own keep league. I have never played in a keeper league so need to know how to do it from scratch. Are there any websites to walk me thru it or anyone have tips.

Research your team.

Look for players good defending statistics in lower level teams. That way you will be able to afford at least one good goal mine up front.

We started one a few years back and it's going well. It's not entirely a keeper/dynasty league. One significant drawback to what you are thinking of doing is lack of interest a few years in. Theoretically a few teams could be really bad and it's hard to correct that by only drafting rookies and free agents. You'd find the same teams excelling year after year. Maybe that's good for you but not for the overall success of your league. We've started one up where you get to keep up to 3 players from the prior years draft. You must have drafted them the prior year to keep them. If you acquired them in a trade or picked them up on waivers they cannot be kept.

Facebook Applications
    Last edited by Delela; 08-16-2010 at 07:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information