Philadelphia Fans and Sportwriters

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Zackman, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

2. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

thats not philly fans. thats funny, its stupid and wrong. i will sayis i dont know how that got to the papers, d. russell is a moron. i dont read the DL i read the inquierer it has better sports. that article doesnt represent philly at all. trust me

On talk radio, they mocked his dad's ascension to heaven.

On the Internet, they're laughing at the idea that, as one TV sportscaster proclaimed, "There's an angel on the shoulders of the Packers."

that was taken the wrong way. people here on the radio and tv have all said that just becasue his dad died doesnt mean he'll win a SB now. they say that he won 1 and lost 1 while his dad was alive, it wont make the team anybetter or anyworse.

im embarassed at that, its stupid.

eagles-34-23

3. Glenso1188

Glenso1188 nfl-*****s member

The Philly fans will always be a step above the New York fans in my book.

4. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

I have met some very crude people from New York, but this story confirms that Philly fans are the most dispicable fans in all of sports. I know we'll hear stories next week about Philadelphia fans doing outragous things to Cheeseheads at Lincoln Financial Field.

Dawk likes to say that it's only Phillies fans or 76ers fans, but that's just not true. No NFL city treats visiting fans worse than Eagles Fans.

If Favre leads the Pack to victory some of the blame can be laid at the feet of the Philly media and their fans. An interesting note is that I heard of this story on Rush Limbaugh's Friday program ... no mention in the main street (Liberal) sports media. What's worse ... what Rush said on ESPN or what this "Bird" wrote in a Philly newspaper? I see a double standard!

5. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

I am not a big fan of FAVRE(being a BEARS fan) but that was pretty harsh stuff! Even I say give the guy a little break. I may change my mind when we lose to them again next year for the 100th time in a row(LOL).[​IMG]