Marino = New Dolphins GM

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Pack Attack, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Interesting... I'm sure he'll be a better GM than Matt Millen is for Detroit. [​IMG]

2. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

Wow I always heard him complaining about the way things were run over there. So I guess he finally got tired of talking & wanted to do something about it.

3. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

Actually, I heard he was senior VP of football operations. Spielman got the GM job. Kinda funny. Spielman gets promoted from vice president to GM, but then has to report to a new guy that is a senior VP.

I am interested to hear the DWO's take on this one. Marino and Teflon Dave didn't see eye to eye. Now Wanny and Spielman will both report to Marino.

4. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Cowboy71 has the specifics right. Keeping Wanny & Spielman makes me wanna puke.

There is a great deal of Irony in vanilla Dave reporting the legend he kicked out & I like it!!

The sad thing is that Boomer & Deion (the clueless wonders) will now run wild on the CBS pregame set.

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I think it seals Wannys fate in a year...Those guys have a subtle hatred thing going, and Marino is likely to fire Wanny at the 1st oppurtunity, maybe before the end of the month! Its a bold move thier taking but sometimes you have to act boldly and take a chance to have real success...I like the direction they are headed at this time...

6. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Well he has failed to win championship as player, didnt win any awards for his broadcast ability, maybe now marino can win as an executive