Thread: Question:

+ Reply to Thread
  1. TOP #1
    AKIRA is developing a reputation AKIRA's Avatar GO LAKERS!!!

Default Question:

if i have a playstation 3 can i use a playstation 2 controller?

2. TOP #2
    Moo2K4 has written some things that people like Moo2K4 has written some things that people like Moo2K4's Avatar NBA West Producer

Default Re: Question:

I don't believe you'd be able to, or should even if you could. The PS3 controllers have motion sensor controls built in that implemented in quite a few games, so you'd be lacking that with a PS2 controller.

3. TOP #3
    Moo2K4 has written some things that people like Moo2K4 has written some things that people like Moo2K4's Avatar NBA West Producer

After Googling it, it sounds like you might be able to. It sounds like there is an adapter for it, though I'm not entirely positive.

4. TOP #4

thanks. my sisters friend is selling me a ps3 for 300 bucks, pretty good deal i guess, but i dont know all the details as of yet...

5. TOP #5
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

New PS3 (thin one) is $299 brand new. I hope you're getting some games to go with it, if that's a used PS3.

Don't get taken...
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

6. TOP #6
    drexlersdad has written some things that people like drexlersdad has written some things that people like drexlersdad has written some things that people like drexlersdad's Avatar lovely lovely ludwig van

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    New PS3 (thin one) is $299 brand new. I hope you're getting some games to go with it, if that's a used PS3.

Don't get taken...
    you can find them for 299 with games, used worth 250 tops.

7. TOP #7

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post

Don't get taken...
    okay, its nothing towards you denny, mainly towards everbody who keeps forgetting, kind of silly but im juzt sick of saying it: just look at my location: australia, i live here, its a different country, our dollar is usually between 75-85 us cent's. ...okay so that means 300 here is like 250-275 us dollars. oh and i jut found out it hasnt been used, ps3's new here is like 450-500,...so i think im good for now, i will keep a look out, and i do see alot better deals in the US, but there is no use in me buying from overseas, wont work...okay. done.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information