Thread: Franklin Can't Log In

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. TOP #1

Default Franklin Can't Log In

2. TOP #2
    BasX has written some things that people like BasX has written some things that people like BasX's Avatar I Win
    Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme

Default Re: Franklin Can't Log In

i like turtles

3. TOP #3
    44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla's Avatar cuatro cuatro

tell Franky to do the forgot password trick

4. TOP #4
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

Can't login is really descriptive of the problem, eh?

Does it say invalid password? Does it just not let him stay logged in?
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

5. TOP #5

He said that it says his username is invalid or something like that.

6. TOP #6

lol

It's because he's an illegal.

7. TOP #7
    BasX has written some things that people like BasX has written some things that people like BasX's Avatar I Win
    Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme

goddammit aZn

8. TOP #8
    Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane has several friends Denny Crane's Avatar It's not even loaded!

Tell him to try the forgot password feature.

I see nothing in his user record that is preventing him from logging in.
    You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter lets him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says 'Who's that?' St. Peter says, 'Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane.

When you say my name, say it like you really mean it!
    Check out my blog here
    R.I.P. MGB - you will be missed

9. TOP #9
    YOUNG MAFIA is developing a reputation YOUNG MAFIA's Avatar Little League All Star

I forgot both my password and my email that I used to create that account.

10. TOP #10
    drexlersdad has written some things that people like drexlersdad has written some things that people like drexlersdad has written some things that people like drexlersdad's Avatar lovely lovely ludwig van

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNG MAFIA View Post

11. TOP #11
    44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla has several friends 44Thrilla's Avatar cuatro cuatro

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNG MAFIA View Post
    I'll PM the email on that account to you

12. TOP #12
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

Quote Originally Posted by 44Thrilla View Post
    I'll PM the email on that account to you
    Good idea.

13. TOP #13

thanks

14. TOP #14
    Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan is making friends Colonel Ronan's Avatar Continue...?

Repped because people with three bars are oh so sexy.

15. TOP #15

I agree. You look wonderful tonight.

16. TOP #16

I like that dress... Banana Republic?

17. TOP #17

No, I got it at Target.

18. TOP #18
    Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard's Avatar "The Ultimate Situation"

You guys are so cute.
    "Jason Kidd's contribution wasn’t just on the floor. His DNA is all over this team. What he does can’t be measured – he’s one of the all-time greats." - Mavs coach Rick Carlisle

19. TOP #19
    Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba's Avatar I'm With You.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard View Post
    You guys are so cute.
    Why do you always interject yourself into every conversation? You think we like you here, or something?

20. TOP #20
    Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard is becoming well known Vinyard's Avatar "The Ultimate Situation"

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
    Why do you always interject yourself into every conversation? You think we like you here, or something?
    I just don't like to be lonely.
    "Jason Kidd's contribution wasn’t just on the floor. His DNA is all over this team. What he does can’t be measured – he’s one of the all-time greats." - Mavs coach Rick Carlisle

21. TOP #21

lol @ interject

22. TOP #22
    Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba's Avatar I'm With You.

Good word, eh?

23. TOP #23

You guys ruined a beautiful moment

24. TOP #24

Who says it was beautiful?

25. TOP #25

Group hug?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information