Thwarted plot may have been ?the Big One?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BrewCityBuck, Aug 10, 2006.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

2. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

good they stopped it

3. Devlin

Devlin BBW Elite Member

Wasn't it a bomb or something they had, in liquid for similarto the texture of paint...If its in the article sorry, I didn't read it cause it was just on the news.

4. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Young Cus @ Aug 10 2006, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wasn't it a bomb or something they had, in liquid for similarto the texture of paint...If its in the article sorry, I didn't read it cause it was just on the news.</div> They had liquid that would be used in the bombs, parts of the bombs would in each terrorists bags...and would then be constructed on the plane. I don't think the attack would have worked from what I have heard.

5. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

I heard about this on the news. They tried to get in through security with liquid explosives.Actually BCB, you didnt win at all. It was the British people that saved your asses.

6. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

These stupid motherf*ckers. This whole thing got my step sisters plane pushed back because of terrorist sh*t, and she isn't even able to go on vacation with us. And now she is terrified, so her mom might have to meet her halfway and drive her home (Hudson, NH to Baltimore, MD). BS.

I hate all this stuff. WTF is the point? These ugly towel-head motherf*ckers are brainwashed to do too much messed up sh*t.

Sorry for my language lol, I just hate this stuff.

7. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Aug 10 2006, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I heard about this on the news. They tried to get in through security with liquid explosives.Actually BCB, you didnt win at all. It was the British people that saved your asses.</div> I didn't mean 'America' by 'we'....

8. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

Where were the planes headed?

9. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STAT @ Aug 10 2006, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Where were the planes headed?</div> To America, nothing specific yet.

10. bballinyao06

bballinyao06 BBW Elite Member

Wow, that's good that they stopped them. Who knows how much damage they could have caused.... It just never stops.... :no3:

11. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bballinyao06 @ Aug 10 2006, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, that's good that they stopped them. Who knows how much damage they could have caused.... It just never stops.... :no3:</div>I just heard, they were going to blow up atleast 10 planes..

12. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

No, I think it was 9 planes. Thats what I heard on the news.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BCB @ Aug 10 2006, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I didn't mean 'America' by 'we'....</div>But you wouldnt be saying 'we' if it were going to somewhere else like Japan or something.

13. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

These idiots can keep coming at us, but at the end of the day we will get them, or get them back a sh*t load worse.

14. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

I heard the planes were going all over. LA, Chicago, NY, etc. big places.

15. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Aug 11 2006, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No, I think it was 9 planes. Thats what I heard on the news.But you wouldnt be saying 'we' if it were going to somewhere else like Japan or something.</div>Exclusive: U.S. picked up the suspects' chatter and shared it with British authorities; new federal alert warns that peroxide-based explosives could also be employed in future attacks in the U.S. http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,...1225453,00.html Hey CB4, it was actually America that saved Brit's ass. Go America.