Thread: UFC upcoming events, rumours, and announcements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 1920
  1. TOP #1851
    Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba's Avatar I'm With You.

Default Re: UFC upcoming events, rumours, and announcements

But its the battle of dick vs dick. One is a hot head who isn't afraid to bash his employees and the other is a PED abusing prick who claims he was clean.

Evans/Cormier has been rescheduled to UFC 172 I believe…I wonder if the rumors about Wandy struggling to cut weight are true...

2. TOP #1852
    Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba's Avatar I'm With You.

Scratch that, Cormier will fight UFC newcomer Patrick Cummins next weekend. PC has claimed that he used to make DC cry when they would train together. Seems like a lose/lose for DC.

3. TOP #1853

speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds's Avatar Administrator

JDS would rather fight Miocic than Reem.

4. TOP #1854

speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba View Post
    Scratch that, Cormier will fight UFC newcomer Patrick Cummins next weekend. PC has claimed that he used to make DC cry when they would train together. Seems like a lose/lose for DC.
    Sounds like PC talkalottaboosheet and the UFC needs some kind of angle to make the fight interesting.

5. TOP #1855

Matt Hughes and Matt Serra have been talking on Twitter and would like to fight again.

Serra says he needs five months to get in shape.

Possible TUF (women's straw-weight) coaches?

6. TOP #1856

Gusto lost the bet with GSP.

7. TOP #1857

Vitor out, Machida in.

8. TOP #1858

Rousey vs. Zingano scheduled for June

9. TOP #1859

Bjorn had a few things to say at the presser but I just can't seem to hear him.

10. TOP #1860

I want milk.

11. TOP #1861

Sorry for all the event threads. I've got a busy couple of months coming up and am trying to get ahead of the game.

12. TOP #1862

JDS vs. Miocic possible for 173

13. TOP #1863

Quote Originally Posted by speeds View Post
    JDS vs. Miocic possible for 173
    Confirmed. Great fight!

14. TOP #1864

Love that right. Big test for Stipe.

15. TOP #1865
    ktrulez is developing a reputation ktrulez's Avatar illuminati.

Big test that I think Stipe will pass.

16. TOP #1866

He has to avoid Junior's power..If JDS does win, I think it will be by a late 2nd round TKO/KO or 3rd round TKO/KO. I'll be pulling for Stipe.

17. TOP #1867
    ktrulez is developing a reputation ktrulez's Avatar illuminati.

I can see it go down as a boxing match, so as long as Stipe is smart he will be okay because he is the better technical boxer (I think). We'll see at UFC 173 if my assumptions are true.

18. TOP #1868

Nate Diaz and John Travolta. Whaaa?

19. TOP #1869

Former TUF winner Mac Danzig has announced his retirement.

20. TOP #1870

DFW has basically shut Jon Jones up...the next 3 LHW title fights are already planned out pending major injuries/rematches, etc..

Jones/Glover winner will fight Gus, and the winner of that fight will fight Cormier.

I hope Jones loses any of them. Can't stand him anymore.

21. TOP #1871

Jones had a little Twitter spat with Tyson Griffin. Twitter flame wars leave everyone looking worse but Jones came off, if you can believe it, as kind of a dick.

22. TOP #1872

Featherweight Dennis Siver tested positive following his last fight in December (?).

23. TOP #1873

Holly Holm is closing in on a UFC deal. Hopefully they don't rush her into the title picture.

Michael Johnson was rebuffed in his efforts to get a fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov so he's set his sights on estranged UFC lightweight Nate Diaz.

24. TOP #1874

“UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Khabilov” will take place June 7 at Tingley Coliseum, ABQ, NM.

Good place for Holm to debut.

25. TOP #1875

Here are the rankings for WW.

Champion : Johny Hendricks
    1 Robbie Lawler +2
    2 Rory MacDonald +2
    3 Carlos Condit -1
    4 Tyron Woodley +7
    5 Jake Ellenberger
    6 Hector Lombard +6
    7 Matt Brown +1
    8 Demian Maia -1
    9 Tarec Saffiedine
    10 Dong Hyun Kim
    11 Jake Shields -5
    12 Mike Pyle +1
    13 Kelvin Gastelum *NR
    14 Gunnar Nelson *NR
    15 Erick Silva *NR

One would assume Rory Mac is in line for the next shot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Thread Information