Thread: UFC upcoming events, rumours, and announcements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82
Results 2,026 to 2,042 of 2042
  1. TOP #2026
    Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba's Avatar I'm With You.

Default Re: UFC upcoming events, rumours, and announcements

Frank Mir vs. Big Foot Silva @ 184.

McMann vs Tate at 183.

2. TOP #2027

speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds's Avatar If I have to have a past

I didn't know Frank Mir was still a thing.

3. TOP #2028

speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds has statements worth reading speeds's Avatar If I have to have a past

Jacare vs. Yoel Romero announced for 184

Great to see Jacare taking tough fights instead of waiting for his chittle tot

4. TOP #2029
    Arutoflames21 is developing a reputation Arutoflames21's Avatar Global Moderator

Chandler Brooks II may very well face off with Bermudez/Lamas. If Montano Heatherly is quick it definitely will go head to head.

5. TOP #2030

Quote Originally Posted by Arutoflames21 View Post
    Chandler Brooks II may very well face off with Bermudez/Lamas. If Montano Heatherly is quick it definitely will go head to head.
    The answer to which one to watch has to be both.

6. TOP #2031

UFC looking to put on the heavyweight title unification bout in Mexico in June. That's a long way away. Werdum could fight in the meantime.

7. TOP #2032

Josh Koscheck vs. Neil Magny for UFC 184

Magny won't get a chance to win his sixth fight of 2014 but will still be in the running for fighter of the year

Koscheck's on a three-fight skid and will not have fought for over a year

8. TOP #2033

Joe Benavidez, three time top contender, has nobody to fight at 125-lbs. He's beaten everyone except for Dodson who's just had knee surgery and Moraga who's booked.

9. TOP #2034

Quote Originally Posted by speeds View Post
    Josh Koscheck vs. Neil Magny for UFC 184

Magny won't get a chance to win his sixth fight of 2014 but will still be in the running for fighter of the year

Koscheck's on a three-fight skid and will not have fought for over a year
    Actually Koscheck will be fighting Ellenberger. Could be another KO loss for Kos.

10. TOP #2035
    Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba is making friends Mamba's Avatar I'm With You.

Lawler prefers a rematch, and trilogy, fight with Hendricks over a match with Rory. He said he will fight whoever, but wants the 3rd fight with Johny more than anything.

11. TOP #2036

Hendricks has had three razor thin decisions in a row. I'd like to see him pick up a legit win before getting a fourth title fight.

12. TOP #2037

Brad Pickett, now 4-5 in the UFC, is returning to bantamweight and wants to fight Takeya Mizugaki.

13. TOP #2038

Robbie/RedKing & Hendro/Lombo next, pls

14. TOP #2039

Palhares just injured Fitch in a fight at WSOF. Can you believe it?

Last edited by speeds; 12-13-2014 at 10:32 PM.

15. TOP #2040

The guy is insane and shouldn't be licensed to fight anywhere.

16. TOP #2041

Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixiera to headline the February UFN 61 in Brazil.

17. TOP #2042

Shad says he will go to middleweight if AJ does well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82

Thread Information