Bogut Almost Done Healing

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by Shapecity, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Andrew Bogut suffered injuries to his right hand, elbow and wrist during a nasty fall after a dunk April 3 against the Suns. (Video)

Bogut told the Herald Sun that his wrist and hand injuries are better, but the elbow is still a concern.

"It's a frustrating time because I'd much rather be in full training and shooting and doing those things," he said. "The finger has healed up pretty well and I've got full movement in my wrist.

"It's just my elbow now. I'm trying to straighten it out which is still a bit of a problem. Because they said it was such a high-energy dislocation it can take months so hopefully we're only another month away from getting it straight and then building strength again."

If the elbow takes another month to heal, Bogut should have plenty of time to fully recover before the start of next season.

But it's clear it may take him a little more time to get back up to speed next season with all this time off, especially considering he was playing arguably the best basketball of his career around the time he suffered the injuries.

Source: Herald Sun