Toronto Buy or Sell

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by SunnyD, Aug 29, 2006.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Buy or Sell: Toronto will make the playoffs.

2. Asian

Asian BBW Member

BuyBuy or Sell: TJ will get 15 and 8.

3. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Buy. I don't see any reason why not. He will score more for sure for the Raps, and 8 sounds right.Buy/Sell: Peterson will be traded before the start of next season.

4. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Sell. No way. We need him.Buy/Sell-Bargnani scores atleast 10 ppg next year

5. SunnyD

Buy, he will get the minutes too with Villanueva gone. Buy or Sell: Joey Graham makes the Rookie/Sophmore game for the Soph's.

6. CB4allstar

Sell. Sorry, Joey...I just don't think he can do it. He will be behind Mo Pete, and will have to battle with PJ Tucker for backup minutes. Maybe he gets like 8 ppg off the bench, but I dont think that will be enough.Bosh makes the All Star team for the 2nd year.

7. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Sell. The Soph's are to stacked there won't be room for him.Buy/Sell: Kris Humphries will be a valuable rotation player.

8. CB4allstar

Sell. He won't get the minutes to be that effective backing up Bosh and having to split mins with Garbajosa.Chris Bosh averages 10 rebounds a game next year for the first time.

9. SunnyD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Aug 29 2006, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sell. Sorry, Joey...I just don't think he can do it. He will be behind Mo Pete, and will have to battle with PJ Tucker for backup minutes. Maybe he gets like 8 ppg off the bench, but I dont think that will be enough.Bosh makes the All Star team for the 2nd year.</div>Buy, I think he can do it. Theres not a whole lot of great PF's in the East besides JO, Dwight, and Sheed. Bosh can do it.Chris Bosh averages 10 rebounds a game next year for the first time.

10. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

i agree with sunny, the mans a good PFbuy/sell: calderon will make a diffearance as a backup PG

11. JoshBosh

JoshBosh BBW Elite Member

Buy. He's looking good in the WC.Buy/Sell: Andrea will average at least 10 points.

12. Roaming

Buy. Im thinking 15. Hes is numba one pick memba guys....Buy/Sell: Raps make 5th seed.

13. CB4allstar

Bargnani wont get 15. What does he being the #1 pick have to do with anything? He sint nearly as strong as the guys out there, he isnt used to the USA game, and he has no post game.Raps make 5th seed? You should be banned for that comment imo.Anthony Parker will end up starting more games than Fred Jones.

14. Roaming

Its buy or sell.. i wasnt expecting a buy or nothing isnt the point of the game to find out peoples opionions.Colangelo knows what he is doin....u dont waste a number 1 to onyl get 10 ppg.btw im holdin u out on that , if they make 5th u wear a sig sayin RaptorFan#1 rules alright [​IMG]

15. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Aug 29 2006, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Bargnani wont get 15. What does he being the #1 pick have to do with anything? He sint nearly as strong as the guys out there, he isnt used to the USA game, and he has no post game.

Raps make 5th seed? You should be banned for that comment imo.

Anthony Parker will end up starting more games than Fred Jones.</div>
    Sell, Fred Jones still needs some more developement time.

Buy/Sell, Bosh returns as an all-star this year.

16. CB4allstar

Your points are rediculous. COlangelo got Bargnani because of his tremendous upside, and potential to become one of the best offensive players in the League. That doesnt mean that he will be a 15 ppg scorer right off the bat. He isn't even developed as an NBA player now.Example: Dirk Nowitzki only averaged 8 ppg in his first year coming over from Germany to the NBA. But now he is averaging almost 27 ppg and 22 ppg for his career.

17. Roaming

was he drafted first?...if u wer a GM wud u have picked bargnani cuz u thot he wud score 10 ppg or 15-20 hopefully?

18. CB4allstar

Stop using horrible grammar please. You make yourself look like an idiot by doing that.And of course, Colangelo picked Bargnani because of his potential. NO ONE EXPECTS BARGNANI TO SCORE 15-20 PPG IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR! He doesn't even know what he is doing. He has never played American basketball before. He is going to play after Rasho for one, and should only get 25-30 mpg. Like I said before, he isn't strong enough, he doesnt know the American game, and he doesnt have any post game.If you think he will score 15-20 ppg than yopu obviously don't know what you are talking about.CASE CLOSED.

19. Roaming

I see were your coming from. But you dont draft a player first and you say he should fill this spot nicely if he scores 10 a game. Like you said he has potential to score more than that. You expect the best from a player, and Im sure colangelo expects more than 10

20. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaptorFan#1 @ Aug 29 2006, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I see were your coming from. But you dont draft a player first and you say he should fill this spot nicely if he scores 10 a game. Like you said he has potential to score more than that. You expect the best from a player, and Im sure colangelo expects more than 10</div>
    ...Are you serious? Okay first of all, not many do that amazing on their rookie year even believe it or not first round draft pick. With the exception of the drafting of adam morrison IMO, it was not a huge draft this year, He was drafted to bring his team up in the future, not now. next year's draft on the other hand I see some stars flying.

Buy/Sell, the Raptors stay very healthy this year.