Thoughts on Lebron rumors (Official I hate lebron if he signs with the Heat thread?)

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by Fastforward7, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Fastforward7

Fastforward7 JBB JustBBall Member

We've been hearing that Lebron is going to take less money and sign with the Heat of Miami. I've been seeing on the board in a few threads some hatred toward Bron if he does this. So I wanted to know you guys thoughts if he decides to sign with the Heat.

Do you think it was a basketball decision? Or more extra-curricular decision? I think with Wade, Bosh, Bron they can win during the regular season (maybe if they somehow fill the roster out) but during the post season IDK. Especially if the rumors of Chalmers and Beasley to Toronto in a S&T for Bosh is true/comes to past. How in the hell are they going to fill out that team? You cant tell me that a bunch of Dleaguers and/or undrafted players are going to help that team win. I also would like the East more balanced and this doesnt help with these 3 coming together.

We all know the best balanced team he can go to is the Bulls, and thats not being a Homer (insert pun about Marge's husband here), but what do you guys think really drove his decision IF it truly is Miami?

2. MikeDC

MikeDC Member

Professor
    Re: Thoughts on Lebron rumors (Official I hate lebron if he signs with the Heat threa

I think he's a douche.

Mamba likes this.
  3. Fastforward7

Fastforward7 JBB JustBBall Member

Re: Thoughts on Lebron rumors (Official I hate lebron if he signs with the Heat threa

haha is it because rumors have him not signing with the bulls?