Feedback on some electronics.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DP, Jul 9, 2010.

1. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

List, yo..

1.) Computer hard drive. Lacking free space, literally have none. Backup drives from Norton Security screwed me over, can't delete them because the program is stupid. What can I do to clean up my computer? I am currently going to try and delete useless files and programs. Should I do more? Can I do more?

2.) I want to get an external hard drive. One that has lots of memory. GB's and maybe even a TB. What kind should I get, how big do you think. Where should I buy one from? I want to put all my music and design work on it.

3.) What is the easiest way to physically clean my computer from dust.

4.) How can I clean my 360 from any dust that can be inside of it.

5.) I want to delete a lot of files from my 360 hard drive. I have a lot of saved files for Oblivion, can I delete multiple files at once, or do I have to manually delete these files?

6.) I kind of want to buy a Mac Mini. I am able to use my monitor for my PC with the Mac Mini? Can I transfer programs from the external hard drive I wish to get to the hard drive on the Mac Mini? I don't know if I should buy the Mac Mini yet, my computer runs fine besides the problem with space. Eventually down the line, a year or even more, I will buy a Mac Mini.

7.) I want to get a new phone, and my parents said I can. I want one with a good camera. Like 6.0 mega pixel and above, but with a slide out touchable keyboard, not a touch screen keyboard. Are there any phones like this for Verizon?

2. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

You guys do suck.